• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you. I didn't expect that to be the thing, it was just the first thing that came to mind...though if I'd been right that'd have been hilarious. xD

But yeah; no clue really where this story'll go.
    Not really sure where it will go....

inb4 Dr. Wise is an illusion of Nero's and Nero has completely turned traitor crackpot theory blaaaaaah. :p
    Yeah; it'll suck if people get eliminated because of something not in their personality...

Then again I'd also hate just as much if someone got eliminated because they did the most "wrong" in a pile of good...like with some of the battle episodes. :p
    It's definitely interesting, and I feel like it makes it so certain characters (Yonowaru, Sophie, Yuki, Pierre, mainly the goody-two-shoes characters) have a good excuse for potential elimination...which definitely keeps things fun in my mind.
    It was John Snow, because his elimination scene said he fell and was to "never be seen again". Then I remembered you added him back, and he wasn't in the poll for his season, so I realized that wasn't it.
    My original guess that I was talking about earlier was someone who made it into the ASI, but not through fan-voting. (though I scrapped that idea) xD
    I'm currently going over every character in the polls one last time, recapping their removal in their respective season to make sure there was no death, or major story involvement I'm forgetting. xD
    I don't know; xD I thought you were trying to be sneaky and see if I'd forgotten about Kenneth being a member or something.
    and in the process of doing all this searching...man I would kill for simple links to the start of each season. :p
    I'm doing my research... I have one person in mind that could be the answer, but I'm making sure there isn't a more obvious one I'm missing in more recent seasons.

And I was figuring I'd PM if I found anything, just so I don't spoil it for anyone else. ;)
    Yeah; definitely see your point. That's a LOT of characters. :p

Though now I have to wonder who ????? is... (if ????? is Kenneth I swear....)
    If I may ask...what were the plans for Cookie and Gilligan? Would it have just been more of Gilligan taking over Cookie's inventions? Or would there have been more?

(and if you wanted in an episode or two you could easily have Gilligan's boat he took over crash or something, and have him be a recurring eliminated-character...)
    Fair enough; still, have to wonder which one of the characters that did something wrong will be gone...
    Yeah; it's been close as a lot of the characters have been likable, or only a small few have "done something wrong" in that round.
    Well lets see, we have 11 characters left...and hopefully votes won't be so divided that it'll be complicated...
    Ah; well I hope they bring that humor you desire to add. :) I definitely think pairing Joecano with........anyone moderately competent can be a funny duo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…