• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pathfinder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there just letting you know the that the weather tournament has started good luck and have fun ^_^
    No, that's alright, just said you're off the team is all.

New job is good news though! Congrats with that - what is it? And where?
    G'day, been a while
    1) Played any Eternal Throne?
    2) Enjoying Sun & Moon?
    3) Thoughts on Rogue One?

Merry Christmas old friend
    I am doing alright just been playing pokemon go which btw got my photoshop back so my art shop is back up ^_^ which I noticed sweet may got demodded didn't notice it until I went back in my thread and saw no more red on her username >.> but yeah been doing alright being more active now on the forums once again which need to start doing my sewing for cosplays since I got a convention coming up in like november in my home town.
    awwww snap Archangel ready to battle in a tournament XD I got a update of the post in my stalker activity log thing lol how are you?
    okay ^_^ thats how the art shop goes as well as long as its a update by the owners/workers its alright which has to be related to the thread topic. I understand I just wanted to make sure I follow the rules correctly.
    hey arch quick question I noticed the rules say "owners" only can post updates which I take it considered a bump right? I was curious because I was not sure if I can update bump as well. I am taking it as I can't since I am not the thread owner right? I don't want to get in trouble with the rules thats why I asked. i know the art shop section runs a tiny bit different thats why I asked.
    oh wow really and I work about the same as well >.< I actually got two days off because of working six days straight. I am glad to be back on the forums now plus need to get that photoshop downloaded asap so I get some banners done in my art shop >.>
    thanks arch for the post transfer and fast ^_^ decided to get back to the trade forum and help people out again :3 how are you doing btw? I kinda went on a hiatus from pokemon and serebii plus busy with life.
    Hey, Arch. Like I already stated in the last part of this post; I wanted to thank you and a lot of people. So here it goes! Thank you very much for maintaining the competitive section of the forums (along with a few other mods and/or admins), and mostly thank you for approving my guild when I submitted it! Truly appreciated and all. And much thanks for being one of the cool guys on here, plus a big thanks for keeping an eye on a lot of things on the Forums of Serebii. Thank you!!
    I'm doing great! And it seems Legends Untold is blooming more whenever a day has passed. We're adding a lot of things and keep the updates coming, the staff and I discuss a lot about guild-related business via our FaceBook group chat we have in our private messages, we got several more members. And I get a lot of nice words and compliments about the work I have done so far. That, and we build up pretty quickly, almost having a complete War Team ready, we only need some substitutes and are planning to train all together as preparation for an upcoming War that eventually may happen; maybe. And in the real life everything seems to be okay and cool as well! I'm very excited about opening this event we are very busy with; The Trials of Arceus, an competitive event that will play a big role in our guild. It is a very promising thing I worked really hard for, and it's almost ready to be fully published on the first page of our guild. It already has a post claimed, but currently just shows one art piece so far. The other information about it is a secret for now, though.
    I like the owl the most of them so far, and then the cat. Less fond of the sea lion. However, I am trying not to get too attached because we don't know what their evolutions look like, and that's fairly important, haha.

I enjoyed the reveal, and also just chatting to people while waiting for it and then talking/writing about it afterward. Always fun. =)

Also:

Earlier this year I saw a band who I first found on youtube - neat they happened to be based in Sydney as well. =) They played jazz versions of VG music! :B

=( Hang in there!
    We all need a break from the routine. @_@

Cool with the music festivals. I haven't been to many live gigs tbh, probably something I should address (but then I was living away from the city until last year, and some are crazy pricey).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…