• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just message me today when you are on naoto and I can try to help you through discord and get you membered...I will be afk soon though...
    hmmm I think everyone should be on chating and etc because there normally alot of people on there >.> unless your not a member so you can't see it >.> I will be on tommorow though I am just tired atm from work it was a extremely long day on for short bit having some tea and honey because I think I may be coming down with a cold again -_-
    its much better then xat and skype :3 all you do is make a account which I have a link to the server chat to join...
    naoto we moved our chat to discord so if you have a discord account we can member you in there :3 it be nice to have our war captain ^_^ but if you feel you don't like discord or something I understand.
    i would prefer ou, i may have less time because of college though, but the weekends should be free.
    Won't be around much past September through to November,but would love to take part in any wars before the end of the month.
    I will not be prepared for a vgc 16 war any time soon,I'm afraid.Only have 1 of the 8 viable mons :p
    I am not sure depends on how everything goes with meta and etc. I haven't really thought of changes though when 7th generation comes out.
    alright and I understand since you have outside life and all :3 I finally got back on the fourms again and got my photoshop back and running again as well ^_^
    I know ^_^ thats what I told them and they said no rush anyway so no worries ;) I know most people are using the skype chat and etc. I forgot to ask did you ever get added to that? I thought you said something about someone never added you yet?
    thought so just checking up on you ^_^ also someone contacted about a war but told them can't do until we start getting active again. I got to go through alot of stuff to get every back to normal again which I mean thread activity and etc.
    you been pretty quiet my friend on the world of serebii :p hope everything is doing alright for you naoto ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…