• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Umbramatic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me too. I also have more on my to-check-out list thanks to them. (Like Gurren Lagann and--I think this was the title--Lyrical Nanoha). Is the main hangout you're talking about We are All Pokemon Trainers? That reminds me I should really be reading more of your Yangverse fics and Fledglings and other fics here but I keep getting distracted by Neon Genesis Evangelion fics...
    Oh, hi Umbra! Yes, I did. Thanks for the luck. I'll probably need it. Though so far, I don't find it too hard, even with school. Actually, I find it very enjoyable.

Also, I'd like to thank you for introducing me to the TV Tropes forums 'cause I'm having fun with RPs in there too.
    I'm at work and on mobile. Just checking Serebii for urgent modwork between assignments because I'm modding the GO forum.
    Depends. If the chapter or entire chapter fic was written specifically for the prompt, then yes. If you wrote the chapter or chapter fic and it just happened to coincide with the prompt but wasn't originally written for the prompt, then no.
    Ah, that thing. That was mostly with regards to the bit where you said Hazel's story wasn't there for wangst, because it sorta came out of left-field. I get the dedication part, that's cool, but when you explicitly deny an accusation that nobody's raised (it being wangst in this case) it gives the impression that you expected me to think that it was just cheap wangst, which makes it sound like you aren't confident in how you portrayed it. That bit stuck out to me because until the point when I read it, I never thought of it as such. I was on the fence as to whether or not to bring it up and the comment got added last minute, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was unclearly worded, but in the end I thought I should mention it because attaching those kinds of comments to your story is a little like you putting your own work down before anyone's said a bad word about it, which is pretty awkward for a reader. S'what I meant by saying it's better to let the story speak for itself.
    Sure, go for it. Though depending on how complicated the question is I may need to reread some things to answer.
    Makes me feel catered to in a weirdly specific manner, honestly. Right down to it having an unusual type combination. XD I do hope it turns out to be at least decently good rather than just your usual throaway gimmickmon since I get the feeling it's going to wind up in my team one way or the other.

And yeah, I'm around. Got a bit of a bad habit of fading in and out here, it seems, though I have been hovering around and looking at recent topics now and again.
    Fund it.

(The message I had entered was too short. I've lengthened my message to at least 10 characters.)
    *a nosepass leans in, greedy for information*

*and probably screams in agony the whole time, or at least complains, because SEAWATER, SEAWATER EVERYWHERE*
    :eek:

:D

Oh, Loki. If only you knew what a struggle it is sometimes to not spill the beans on what happened to those particular monkeys. ;)
    You are both very thanked and very welcome! I'm so glad I could inspire you. If someone told me like 12 years ago that people would even be reading my stuff, let alone actually being inspired by it... yeah. I'd have been hells of surprised.

Tl;dr this is an awesome honor and it makes me very happy. ;w;
    Idk, would it be it ok to link my gazillion threads here or would that be considered advertising?
    Pbbbbbblt, let's see... A few other Pokémon forums (BMGf, TPC, TPM, TCoD, GPX+), plus dA, ff.net, and Ao3.
    YESSSS I approve so hard of that post. And of cutiefly in general.

And of bee flies in general. Just, the mere fact that nature contains such a thing.

It feels just SO AWESOME to post that chapter here, omg. Back here, where I first started out with this whole "actually sharing my stories" thing. And I can tell you right now, it is going to feel positively stellar to finally make the "time to move this stuff and nonsense to Completedland" post. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…