• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, was wondering if you wanted to do some character interaction with my 4 goofs in Civil War since not much is going on there right now. I'm particularly interest in developing Ayas and Kovu at this time. I'd imagine the setting would simply be them traveling away from the prison for places unknown.
    Which RP? WAAPT? You were likely confused due to the fact that it's a decent long-runner (over 5 years) where most of the players at this point have their own subplots going, though under the banner of one overarching story arc where new ones can get started and joined in on easily, 's how we role. It's all also less confusing in context, mostly. :p

Crsis of Infinite Ns sounds hillarious, as well as the fic of N being related to Kyurem. Yangverse!N can totally make a cameo in the former, even if you didn't write him quite right I'd be honored.
    D
    Cool! Well I like reading and watching pokémon.
    D
    No, but I want to know more about it!
    D
    Everthing you want to know or tell
    Gurenn Lagann'e fun, totally check it out. And yeah, WAAPT's my main place other thsn here I frequent.

lol that's fine take your time
    I noticed, but thanks for notifying me. ^^

Sadly I don't get the references to whomever she is supposed to be like. xD *lives under a rock*

I feel like Lorena is going to make me do a lot of research in order to do the myth knowledge at least semi-decently.
    D
    you stood on a page of vistitors, so I tought... that you can become a good friend
    Good to hear you're enjoying it. Also glad to hear you found some RPs in the same neighborhood as my main hangout that fit you better than said hangout.
    D
    Hi, because you look very nice!!! That is the only reason!:)
    Yeah, I'm alive. Just haven't been here in a while. Haven't been as into Pokemon lately as I used to be. Been mostly doing furry stuff. But I've been good. Drawing, playing guitar, playing video games, and so on. You?
    No prob. I don't remember if Chitoge cooked one time in the manga though, I've read it nonstop during summer and it just moved my sleeping hours further xD. When Chitoge first kneed Raku on the face I already knew that he's gonna end up with her, but it's still really hard to predict who among the two Raku will choose, considering how the latest chapters were very well written. I don't know, the third season's just my wishful thinking lol
    Actually, I feel like she'll get quite a lot of sources for that power. Most of these guys either have dead parents, really bad family issues, and stuff like that.
    Well, she has no reason to hate him (he's got a fractured family, nothing really to be jealous about, a nice enough person, etc.), and she has no real reason to particularly like him, so I guess she'll be pretty indifferent about him until he does something to change her opinion. She will, however, probably get much stronger around him due to his self-doubt and anger issues.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…