• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
shadow_latias

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King Sofa King
    I'm not patientttttttttttttttt which is bad. You force me to play more patiently then I'd like.
    But I definitely use too much DAir, and probably too much BAir/NAir as well.

His Down Smash starts KOing at, like, 150% with good DI so it's a bad killing move anyway. FSmash, USmash (although hitting with this is a mighty pain), NAir and BAir are all better killing moves.
    So enywey... I sed tu de guy, why ar yu tsarging so mach egg roll? End so he kips seying dis and seying dat, he kannot anser mi estreight, so yu no, I sed, stap beating de bush.
    Vocabulary?: Bokabularya
    Dictionary?: Diksyonaryo
    Student?: Mag-aaral, estudyante
    School?: Paaralan, Eskuwelahan
    Voluntary?: Boluntaryo
    President?: Pangulo, Presidente

Eh, idk. I suck at Filipino.

Also, astig means cool, I think.

Cool/Awesome.
    Ooooh.......I thought it was for a TV like this:
    Never mind, I read the Third way (A.K.A "How To Play Brawl like Man") It's like Sonic Boom's said in SSBB club, Double team against one(gang up on only anyone)

Your TV cable broke? =(

Oh, Konichiwa Chibi.
    CHEEBZ I MISSED U ;-; <333

And vgdistrict is back but looks crappy and looks like a rip off of AIB, and Im banned from there again >.>
    Oh lol.. Or I should have read the text in your sig XD, I just looked at the images and I rememberedz
    Astig's probably like a rough translation of cool. I don't know, I don't use poor people words. *shot*

No, I don't use astig. It's like... a.. how do I say it.. maangas person's line. You know, those basketball players that're jerks to people? ;__;
    Samus does well on Battlefield for the most part; the platforms help her aerials and Zair is great for hitting others above her. Homing missiles aren't as good though.

The real thing I was asking with Ganon is that it's supposedly a 90-10 in the IC's favor lol. I blame lag. Good games though, I forgot to mention that.
    I make my Pounds with Jiggly into Rests/sings as well, don't worry.

The connection did seem to get worse tbh, but that's happened to me before.

The Ice Climbers' desynch is extremely annoying. :p My Game & Watch does get predictable, but so does your main lol; I'll try to mix it up though. Why'd you pick Norfair anyway? Your Samus was annoying but once I got the Zair timing it was easy. Ending of the Pikachu match was epic.

And how did my Ganondorf get so close to beating your Climbers?

Oh I saved the Captain Falcon/Wolf match btw, Knee to Falcon Punch was too good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…