• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So today I was disappointed when I went to the National Sports Center and discovered there were only 2 Poke Stops and 1 Gym there. I was expecting more because soccer teams from all over the world play there and there are dozens of fields. After failing at the gym twice I headed out to catch a couple more Pidgey since they are everywhere over there. I then proceeded to evolve my Pidgeotto to Pidgeot because that way I for sure could beat the gym since it had Vileplume. Right after I evolved it the gym was taken over by another Team Mystic member, although they put a 10CP Metapod in it. I decided to place my Pidgeot in it though so hopefully I have the gym for a while.
    I'm going to wait to do some evolving until I can do like 5 or 6 at once and use a Lucky Egg. That way I'll get double the Exp from evolving making it 1000XP per. If at all possible, I'm going to try and time it with my 10km egg that I am hatching. That would be lovely to double the XP gained from that.
    If I can get a Sandshrew egg that would help because Jolteon and Flareon are the leader Pokemon at two of the gyms.
    Yeah well the gyms in my area are very strong. 1 is just over 500 CP, one around 800 CP, and one a bit above 1000 CP. I have no chance because my best is only 177 Pidgeotto. I might choose to do some microtransactions to do the scientist grind method. I do find a lot of Pidgey, Weedle, and Caterpie.
    I chose Team Mystic. I found a gym for the other two teams right away. Then I went to McDonald's for lunch and seen a blue gym, but by the time I got there, it was taking over by a different team with a Pokemon much more powerful than I have.
    Ha ha ha. XD

Well, the climate's nice, there's plenty of sea in many places and various diaclects and such. There's also a transport called a Jeepney in here. Also, we tend to be smiling a lot here.

Uh huh. Still formulating the details.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…