• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, like 1 and a half years so far.
    Haha I get that
    Looking back on my old vms I cringe so much too
    Yeah, been missing you too :)

Haha, yeah, Pokémon Go's pretty awesome. It wasn't out in the Netherlands or Indonesia until this week, so I just downloaded the app through the internet a few weeks early lol
    Like everyone over here did that.
    It's a really awesome way to walk around, even if it drains your phone battery super fast
    Actually, I am on PokeCommunity but I prefer SPPF for VMs.

So what actually was happening for all these months? Was your Internet not working, or you simply fell out from Pokemon?

(Btw, I suggest you add me on Skype, so whether you are on a hiatus we can chat, plus it's handy.)
    Hey, you're back! Meanwhile I finished Naruto and am on 195 on Shippuuden!

..Now please don't say this was your last VM for another 2 months.. :'(
    Thats freaking true.

PHf was a good forum.. I used to love the days when everybody would just post in the PHF war thread. :) The days when we hit 700 posts in one day. The art shops, the jokes on DCCT..

I somehow feel that I have been a giant part of the forum. No wonder everybody left the forum after I left it xD
    A pretty big thing happened on SLF. I left the forum. Dartz isn't even interested, and I believe that since Arceus joined the forum, the forum has been destroyed. I left the forum with a final thread, and never coming again.
    Ayy, that art be looking awesome! Watched!

So, let us plot for the shop. Don't you think it would be weird that I am a part of a shop, but I have a banner from a different shop?
    Same here! My phone is garbage too.

You can't even imagine, if I dont have internet for a day, I go nuts :p
    Why don't you get a connection on your mobile phone? 3G maybe so you can at least tell your router has problems. (not that I have problem with it)

Man your luck is getting worse and worse. First the depression that you had, and second the computer issues and now router problems. I feel sorry for ya.
    YOU'RE BACK!
    I know that feel bro, my router sucks too.

So, as we were talking, you sure about the shop?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…