• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Road
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I see. I usually just expect both of us to be there when we arrange a time regardless of whether we send a visitor message or not saying we're ready. I'll make sure to do that now. How about 7:00 p.m. again the next time you're free?
    They sound delicious.. '-') I'll try as soon as I can!
    It's funny seeing the flavors of things because sometimes they're really weird! I think I saw a "Nothing" flavor before. x)
    Yes, my mom told me that a lot of them go unused, and that made me want to apply to some! I love writing a lot, so essays are cool, and give out more money! I only dislike writing for school because that teacher is mean. >:c lol but I try to keep my grades up. My class ranking is 4 out of 200 something students! I used to be 3rd, but I got lazy this year..

Ooh, sounds expensive. If that's the case, I'll just get it in english, and get a cheaper one for Japanese stuff, like the 2DS. I'd rather play Ssb4 and Zelda on my english 3DS XL, and get the other for events and some other games. Heck, It can probably help me learn Japanese! I've played a japanese version of Fire Red before and it doesn't have that many kanji, I guess to appeal to younger audiences..? So, it be easy for me too! I only have to NOT get used to it-

And thanks! You're quite the role model. :3c May I ask where you originally come from? If not, it's fine. I only ask because I've heard teachers that go to Japan to teach are from England. :0
    Sorry for replying so late since I missed you how about we trade on Monday and by then I assume you have the Ditto and also we can do the cloning.
    Lol, I love Ramen noodles mostly because I can make them myself ;v; i'm not much of a cook.
    I've gone to a Japanese market before and the have a TON of cool looking drinks, but I'm afraid to try any weird looking ones :0
    And I guess that's true! I have to work on getting more scholarships.. I recently got in this Scholarship for Honors students (? i forget the name) but I think they automatically apply me to scholarships, then send me the info.. I think. I forgot some stuff about it, but at I feel proud! I'm a very proud nerd-

Oh man, I remember wanting to get Soul Silver but I had no money, so I waited...and never got it myself. One of my cousins gave me his like 3 years later after I forgot about it lmao,,

I think I heard about those! Right now I'm using Memrise, which is GREAT! I remember most of the stuff I learn if I use that app. I also have Essential Kanji, but it's a struggle to learn by looking at a weird dictionary. It's frustrating but...I think I learn better using kids' stuff lol

Oh, also, I was curious, do you think it would be a good idea for me to buy a Japanese import of the New 3ds XL/LL? There's a lot of games I like that only release in Japan + a ton of events, but I don't know if you can set it to English? Can I buy stuff from the eshop anyway..? How'd I buy the games?
    Also, sorry for asking so many questions ;; I thought I'd ask you since I have no friends in Japan, or know this stuff :'0
    Also, do you know any good books I should buy to help me with Japanese sentences and/or expressions? I need to speed up my learning,, and get motivated to learn more.
    So, I'll try traditional foods and newer foods :0
    Yess, I like seeing those quiet areas no one knows about, lol. To be honest, I'd be the one stopping everytime I see a vending machine just to see what it is, haha.
    There was semester and quarter homestays, but my mom doesn't trust anyone ;o; I really wanted to see highschool, since I've seen some foreign students actually going to school over there. Lucky, plus they're probably rich anyway..

I heard it's hard to beat the games! I've always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts.. and Final Fantasy, but no dinero or time lol. The times I do have I end up playing Pokemon X. :l
    I can't roll my 'r's anyway so ;u; lmao, so I sound really foreign when I speak Spanish too hahaaa..

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll try to go somewhere with more native foods so I can try foods that are close to the real things. :0 Yeah, I heard Tokyo is good for foreigners, but I want to go to different areas of Japan, even if they're kind of unpopular! Where you are.. is it like the country side? I've seen videos where there is even vending machines in the middle of nowhere :p Airbnb sounds cool! I'll check that out! I was trying to get into one of those travelling abroad programs for highschoolers, the ones where you stay with another family, but my mom didn't let me :') I can't wait for college..

I know that feeling, haha! I have some games but I don't have enough time to actually play them,, I haven't touched my Zelda: Wind Waker HD in MONTHS!
    Also, whoop for Undertale, I love your signature c: I remember when Ain't Nobody Got Time For That became viral. x)
    I haven't played Undertale myself, but I think it's great.
    Ah, okay!

Mm, I guess it would be easy to say Japanese is easier to learn than other languages, since they don't do much for accents and stuff. It would be really hard if you tried learning stuff like Chinese or French, Italian or Portuguese while not having experience with how accents and expressions with words work. Japanese syllables sound like Spanish pronounciation, so I got the hang of that right away. c:

I find it fun discovering other people's stereotypes, haha. I think it's a great experience getting to know people and finding out they're really different than from what you thought. :p

Actually, I live very close to water! I just don't try that much food, lol..
    I think I tried sushi once? I don't know but I think this one was cooked and I didn't like it.
    I guess I'll just have to start trying out more saucy foods, if that's how it works! Plus, I've seen some meat dishes, I think those look good. And now I'm hungry! Oh and me and my friends are planning a trip to Japan after we graduate high school, but they're depending on me to learn as much Japanese as I can since they only want to visit, and I'll ve the translator. They know nothing of the country, haha. I have 0 Japanese friends, or asian, for that matter, so I'd be helping myself. I live by mostly hispanics. :eek: I have my whole Junior and Senior year left to learn more Japanese now. :)
    Cool, I posted their natures and etcetera on your thread, so all the info will be there! :) If you want to ask if I have some other specific Pokemon, just ask!

Ah, the ever confusing SOVs, SVOs and OVS'sss.. x)
    Oh, and I'm half Puerto Rican and half Mexican! I'm pretty sure Spanish was my first language, then I learned English along with it.. :> Or both at the same time, maybe. My Spanish grammar sucks now, lol, but I'm fluent enough. I actually look white, so a lot of people look at me weird when I talk in Spanish, or even ask if I'm White/Russian, haha! I wonder... Do the students ever ask you about yourself? :0

Nope, I'm not vegan, and I'll never be.. I love meats way too much. I never actually tasted fish, so I'm still kind of worried I might end up hating it and never eat japanese food, lol. I've seen some noodle dishes, and I think Wanko Soba (?) looks good but too slimy for me. I'm not a big fan of sauces, spices and slimy foods. ;o; I'd probably be a terrible foreigner lol. Here comes this American to dine at McD's!
    Oh, these shinies are really close to what I want!

Eevee (F, Lv. 1, Modest, UT, Anticipation, 31/x/31/31/31/31) *
    Ninetales (F, Lv. 52, Timid, EV SpA/Spe, Drought, 31/x/31/31/31/31)

It's 1 Near-Flawless for 2 regular shinies, correct?
    If so, I'd love to trade anything for them, just tell me which ones you'd like! I'd probably only take Ninetales if I don't have enough Pokemon, etc, and of course, if you're allowing in the first place. c: Goomy and Dratini have also caught my eye, but I'll wait until I have better pokemon for you. :')
    Would you be ok doing this here, or would you like for me to move it to thread? I'm sorry, I'm just unsure what you want. :'0

That school sounds pretty neat! I'm actually thinking of just going to college here but do some abroad programs so I can go to different countries! Japan being the first of course. And I do know Princess jellyfish! :> As for kanji... yes, it's hard but I like using mnemonics, and it's easier for me to learn. I'm so lost at all the sentence structures and word placements haha. I already know Spanish, so after Japanese, I'll be learning other Latin-origin languages. :)

I'd love if you could tell me about the food! I'm a really picky eater and I'd have to know what types of foods are popular/normal to eat there!
    Yes, kind of. It's like moving into a different state is like moving into a completely different country all together. And, yes, traveling is expensive, but, I have those airmiles thing which grant you fantastic discounts. :)

Yes, it's not like a job exactly, I used to teach for free, now, I charge the students. It;s like I've always loved teaching. It's absolutely fun and you meet new people and trust me, Kids around the age of 13-20 are fantastically interesting.
    Yes, and if you eat Japanese food in India, you'll not be able to tolerate it. So many sauces and spice and what not. It's like over spicy and over saucey.

Oh, why can't you do anything?

Fantastic, I'm from Mumbai, Maharashtra. You must have heard, I assume?
    Hello! I saw you were looking for the rest of the shinies you don't have on the Shiny Trading Thread.
    I posted the ones I have as of right now and the Pokemon I'm looking for!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618212-Shiny-Trading-Thread&p=18087510#post18087510

You can ask me for anything else. If I don't have any of the Pokemon you want/need, thank you for your time anyway!

Also, I see you teach Japanese kids English! I'm learning Japanese currently, and I also want to teach kids English! :) My dream is going to Japan and maybe living there. I love to draw a lot, so I was thinking of becoming a mangaka, but ah.. that's a big dream. x) Especially being a foreigner. I'm still learning the language anyway, plus, I want to learn tons of other languages as well. c:
    How's Japan?
    Yes, but, we have too many local differences. Every state has a different culture with 29 States. So, people are more focused about the state culture rather than international. Western cultures have huge impact on the bigger cities of India, but, countries, like Russia, Japan, South Africa etc, have little to no impact at all. And, yes, thank you. I do wish to visit most of the countries of the world. :)

Yes. And, I just started earning a few months ago, even though, I've been a tutor for almost over a year. And, we too get cake mix. Cookie mix, I'm not sure of. And, yes, so I've heard. No wonder people there are more healthier and less obese than in the US or other places. And, yes. Being able to cook whatever you want can be very, very relaxing. ^__^

Yes, I got a new phone though. I had to. :| But, I think try to download the APK I did. It works fine and people have already reached level 18-20. I'm still on 4. :|

Also, may I know from which part of the US you are from?
    Yea, India has a very few things, and even if they did, Its on a very small scale, plus, it's always better to visit the country rather than practicing what they do, in your own backyard. I am going to have a year for myself after my SATs. I'll be traveling across the world. I've got a huge amount of airpoints, so, I could be flying for cheap. :p

Yes, not gross food, never gross food. And, um, I've given up on baking for now. it drives me nuts to see all the expensive ingredients go to waste. And, I used to eat a lot of fried things, and, now, I am fat. :| Oh, fantastic, Bento looks cool!(I searched google for it.) And, yes, I avoid buying most frozen food items because things like fish fingers etc is something I can make much better at home, you know, adding corns or something.

Yes, it never would come out in India, I had to download an APK for it. And, then, my phone got spoiled. I'll now have to buy a new one. :|
    May I know what Pokemon you found, once you have the game downloaded?
    Oh, Fantastic! The things you do are beautiful! I mean, being academically updated is different thing, but, what you're doing is absolutely fantastic and I would love to learn it someday. :)

Its fun though, the disaster is the best outcome, because you never know what to expect. :p And, well, same with me, I'm lazy to measure but, sometimes, I am able to make things without measuring. Although, I've actually take a month of baking class, I cannot bake properly, regardless of what happens. And, pre-made = Uncooked, frozen or from restaurants?

Also, did you try Pokemon Go?
    Well, apart from physics. I have knowledge of computers(Taught myself to program out of curiosity) and electronics(Forced to learn, so that I do not end up spending too much money on getting them repaired.). And, being a tutor who teaches any school subjects, I need to keep myself updated. :|

Yea, true, haha. I do watch youtube videos regularly, mainly again related to Physics and chemistry experiments, they are fascinating, you should try sometimes. And, I do love cooking and baking. I recently took a one month baking class. And cooking because my parents are working and do not get good time to make food for my sister and me. So, when I get free time, I search up some new food and try to make it. Of course, I fail miserably sometimes. :p
    Wow, you've done a lot of things! It's fantastic! And, yes, it sure is fascinating and brilliant!

Well, I take most of the subjects, since I only teach up to 10+2. And, well, um, certain topics that bore me are something I need to study. Rest of the topics in Physics(Most) are interesting and I can manage to read through them as a way of understanding new things out of curiosity. So, it happens on its own. I spend most of my day either reading, or Playing Pokemon or Watching Doctor Who. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…