• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
scizor64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah! cool, hope you had fun time and relaxed! Yep, me Azu and Wego are fans of NU :p probably the only ones plus you now haha. If we get back together we might have some multis yet. Then again, S/M means we will probably have it in seventh generation.
    The storm? Is primal kyogre heading to NY too? :p
    Yep I am doing OKish and guild is slightly more active ever since Fairy returned.
    Hey Sciz, looks like we are going to cross poké balls soon :D
    My S/M team is ready, if you want we can battle today around 1PM your time or later (I am 6 hours ahead of you tho).

If you are not ready yet never mind, I will be available on Monday again.

Thanks and cya
    Forum is just a different type of emailing to me, haha!

No problem! Now you can carry on with your guild battles!
    Nah, two routers in close proximity doesn't affect the internet connection; it is most likely the cables sucks since most colleges I know don't bother changing them. The only time they might change is when there is NO connection at all. Bleh.

Thank you for introducing your guild friend to me, but I don't chat much since I don't have the luxury to drop by here every time, and lack of energy to debate for the best doubles team (since I am into winning competitive battling all the time). I worked till late so I seldom go online for battles for long; except for weekends of course. And I can't make time to battle someone anymore. The friends in my friend list just want my friend safari, nothing more lol. Only one of them I am willing to help her get her dex filled since we known each other for a long time.
    Hmm, my router in my dormitory can sucks too as the internet cable hasn't been changed for ten years... But currently I am at home so it is much more reliable. The only time I have DC even having internet connection is when I play Splatoon, haha. Maybe it is time to get your own router, or change the internet cable. This should be done every 3 years as what technicians stated, but who can afford the renewal?

But anyway, in ratings, there are lots of Dark Void scarfed Smeargles around...I feel this move should be banned once more for good (They did that for 5th gen right?). Not sure if they do that for 7th gen, or maybe lower the accuracy of this move. It really spoils the fun in battling. So you won't miss much if you don't battle much due to wifi problems; you might end up battling boring repetitve strategy.

I have another AS game. So far, its SID must be good as I can get shiny legends in about 10 hours. Shiny legends for the win!
    You got a new Wifi? But 3DS can accept WPA isn't it?

I thought you are away from the forum for some times, till I saw your post on YOUR wall. Haha.
    "shucks" indeed. That must be so annoying.
    About (BD)S/M, yes - I am no longer fan kid with big eyes and Ash Katchum's nanobrain. They are not going to dazzle me with fancy screenshots and marketing line about OMG NEW ADVENTURE I HAVE TOTS BEEN WAITING FOR ALL THIS TIME! - yeah sure, if I see gameplay and I like it then I am buying it.

To be honest I do hope it is good and developers have done some "lessons learned" brainstorming based on XY / ORAS feedback.
    Well shucks, my wifi doesnt work for my 3/2ds anymore. At least not for the moment or near future. Pokedex request on hiatus as is wifi battling sadly.
    Hi I see you do Wi-Fi battles. Would love to have an OU match with you if you'd like. Let me know when you're available!
    That Weezing was so hard to take down, oh my gosh. Good thing you didn't go for the Will-O-Wisp, or Pain Split in the end, I knew Weezing was probably faster than both my last mons and he is a survivor.
    No problem. Recently breeded new Pokemon for teams too and they're much fun to use in Regular Battles, even if they share some common weaknesses.
    Hey Sciz, would it be possible for you to drop by 2 hours before this post of mine next Sunday (It is Sunday to me today)?

It is for my Pokemon X's Friend Safari. Thanks~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…