• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
dirkac
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Water>Fire>Dark>Dragon>Electric are my favs. I also like Fairy and Ice.

I always seem to have a Fire type and Water type on my team. Grass sometimes too.
    Nothing wrong with loving Grass types. My friend irl loves Fire types, and I noticed the types I have the most in my PC is Water types.

Well we'll find out sooner or later.
    I can. You'd be surprised about how much irl people online can do.

They're really good, one of my favorite bands. My favorite songs of theirs are Car Radio and Holding on to You, if you want to look them up.
    Ahha, that may be difficult, but thank you!

I don't leave a whole lot. I stay in Utah the majority of my all. I've been to California thrice, and I'm going to New York sometime next year, and I go to Idaho every now and again, but other than that? Utah.
    Boarding school, eh?

(BUT MOLTRES IS A FIRE BORB
    ARTICUNO'S PRETTY GREAT TOO TBH I ACTUALLY JUST REALLY LIKE ALL OF THE BIRBS BUT I ADORE MOLTRES
    ALSO RED, THE BLOOD OF ANGRY MEN, RED, A WORLD ABOUT TO DAWN
    I'VE GOT MUSICALS TO BACK ME UP
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
    We probably all do, but hey, this is the internet, right?

twenty one pilots! i'm sooo so excited!

Damn, that does suck. My friend's coming back, she's up there for a family reunion. And then she goes back in a week to see her girlfriend. She's gone a lot, actually, out of the four years I've known her, she hasn't technically completed one full year at our high school because she keeps leavinG

(MOLTRES IS A FIRE DUCK AND I LOVE HIM
    ALSO I'M REALLY LOUD
    AND I LIKE THE COLOR RED
    I'M REALLY REALLY LOUD
    I WOULD WIN IN A SHOUTING COMPETITION)
    I actually get out and do stuff from time to time, which is weird, but k. I'm actually going to a concert tomorrow and I'm so excited!

Yee, my friend and I share her phone, and we catch 'em all together. (But unfortunately, she left me for Canada...)
    (uhM VALOR IS THE BEST TEAM aND I FIT THE REALLY LOUD REALLY PASSIONATE VALOR STEREOTYPE I LOVE POKEMON)
    I much prefer my current internet linguistics to 2013!Sketchie linguistics, that's for sure...

Well, it's good to hear you're recovering. I've been doing a grand total of nothing as of late, you?

My phone can't run Pokemon Go, it's *just* too old. Ah, well, I like going outside on my own volition anyway.
    Oh goodness, the last time we talked was when I still said "hai" unironically. Dark days...
    (It's been 84 years-- *shot*)

I've been better, but I'm not dying or anything. I'm just a wreck. How are you?
    Charmander, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Piplup, Snivy, Froakie & Rowlet.

I noticed all the types seem pretty even except for water. Oh well xD

I'm just surprised we're getting so much news. Kinda weird no megas were introduced yet, but guess we have to wait and see ^^
    I restarted my Omega Ruby because I somehow had rushed through the game without enjoying it. Now I played it slowly, and boy, the DexNav blew me away. My starter was at Level 9, and DexNav'ing somehow found me a Lv. 13 Surskit on Route 102, barely managed to defeat it.

Bakphoon got about three shinies in two days just from chain fishing.
    Speaking of games, you might like the game in my sig. Hope you get a job of your choice :)
    That's a tough question. I have way too many in mind. (':
    Probably:
    1. Princess Mononoke
    2. The Lion King
    3. WALL-E
    4. The Little Mermaid
    5. End of Evangelion

I swear I've seen Finding Nemo so many times that I could recite the whole script by heart tho that movie is my childhood
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…