• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Br0k3n s0Ul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It'll depend on the Battle Format, I usually make a theme team of Weather or Monotype for fun and they do pretty well, trying to be serious don't really help a lot often as anything could happen and cause you to lose. Especially when they start using Evasion Moves, OHKO Moves, Status Hax, Critical Hits, and of course your attack missing during the most crucial moment.
    Not exactly on hand, the only one I have is the one I use for my RU Team. I could probably breed you a Minccino?
    haha thank you! I ended up getting Lapras :D
    I love these tests but I wanna take a bunch of them and tally up my results and then average out who I got most to see who I'd really be like!
    ----------
    Unless he can't take a hit, he's going to be God tier then. Heck, Shadow Mewtwo not only damages himself, but also is the only one to have less than 500 HP and he's still God tier! Also, since Darkrai's my spirit Pokemon, I have a distinct obligation to master him. Sorry, Mewtwos, Chandelure, and Blaziken.
    ----------
    I LOVE that you put he is your spirit pokemon.
    I'm on a personal little pokemon 'spirit' journey myself, as funny as that may sound, but I'm trying to figure out which pokemon I believe is my spirit pokemon.
    Nothing crazy though lol it's basically me thinking about what Pokemon I am most like, but it's difficult!
    Anyways thought I would drop a line because I thought it was cool!
    no they are not the same facebook is a different size plus you need a video editing program to add the banner in the video. I have no clue how to do that >.> and nope do not know anyone that knows how to do it :/ sorry.
    tbh no I have no clue would be able to do that >.> someone asking months ago in my shop if I can do that which I can't :/ I can make facebook banners but thats about it.
    Haha thanks, I'm glad I can be of assistance!

You are liked here on Serebii, you are smart, you are creative, and you are nice. You've even made me laugh or smile a few times.

*Here's another hug for a great kid.*
    Believe me, I know how it feels to get told those things...and I know they don't help. What you need is encouragement, assurance that you are liked/cared about, and reminders of what make you special; not vague predictions of what may or may not happen.
    Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I get depressed as well and I know how that music issue feels. I experience the same thing about not just my music, but also the buttload of video games that I own.

Be strong. You can make it through this. You seem like a great guy. :)
    you welcome I was roaming around and saw he said it was too tall if you need anything still and I don't see it by then just message me :3
    here I resized it smaller and go through the sig check thread one more time hope its small enough I wonder what made it to tall might be because of the words because that it was under 600 height and under the width limit of 420 when I saved it the first time.

your request has been made please pick up your unique banner at lunar subterrane Graphics which hope you like it ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…