• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Road
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I agree, trading is fun! I only like to battle for fun, only sometines I like competitive to test my non-existant skillsss.

Cool! I haven't been able to watch it myself, her only option is buying onliiine~ I have a tail too! My friends call me a closet-furry, I wear the necomimi sometimes to humor them, they hurt a lot after awhile though.
    I teally want to learn how to make my own cosplay too! Too much stuff is expensive.
    I like yuri too! I just can't buy yuri, yaoi is EASIER to explain to my mom.. even with the content. I'm pan, so I like anything really, but like, looking at hetero stuff is super weird. I dunno, I'm weird. I miiight have also had a girl crush on Lucina from fire emblem.. ;;
    Really? That's really funny!! They're kind in doing so at least, haha!
    LMAOO... Darn, screwed over by a SKRUB. I felt bad because he said "I have no friends because everytime I win they get mad" But..that's him, I mean he got mad when I won that battle so... :/

Oh! Maybe it's Star vs. The Forces of Evil?? It's the only one I can think of that has a female lead AND looks like GF.
    That's luckyyy, I haven't had time to try out a real cosplay. I do have some necomimis though, they move and they're so cute!
    Ooooh, doujin artists, I'd love to see more of them. I'm a big fan of yaoi lol ;; i want to buy doujinshis so bad.. Wanna know something funny? When I went to the Japanese market, I bought a yaoi book, accidentally getting #2 and it had explicit content.. the cashier didn't even blink at me or anything! I would've thought I'd get in trouble!
    OH MY.. Yes, that's him!! I remember he used his "Jaws"/Sharpedo when we fought, but didn't use legendaries claiming he was going easy on me. I recognize the accent, the cartoons in the background, which is Pokemon, because he said "I watch Pokemon all the time, everyday" and he has gym badges, because he told me he has every single one. Ahh.. how did you find him so fast?? Also, his name is bryan s and master bryan in two of his games. He said he has 4 copies of each game too but.. eh...

That's cool! I like seeing shows from the US air in other countries, idk why, just makes me proud some other people might like it too. c:
    Woooah, that's awesome! I met one of my online friends at an anime convention, that's pretty much it as interesting for me. :p
    Yes.. well, we used gamechat. ;3; He said he was the best player and if I could beat him he would give me BETTER shinies, and I did beat him in a battle! First time i lost but then the second time I won, he disconnected and we never talked again...and yay, cool, thanks! ;;

Do you get to see english shows in Japan? I know they're available online, but actual tv with Japanese dub?
    I didn't know until recently, I don't remember what I searched though, lol. Another cool thing is my favorite Pokemon is Vaporeon, and the shiny is purple, and my gemstone is purple :3 Ah, I love making random connections.
    Oh gosh, thanks ;v; I'm so sorry again, I traded with the guy and he said they were good but.. nope.. If I find some other shinies that you don't have, you can have them as a gift, okay? For being kind and teaching me things! I'll try to get you Spinarak and Shellos :'0

Yesss, it's so good, I can't wait, Peridot is my favorite character, and then Lapis. Also, I just noticed, I was born 3 days after you! February 6th, Mewtwo's birthday. :p
    Arggg... master bryan right? We can trade back if you want, I'm so sorry. :'0
    I don't mind, but I feel bad because you got scammed by giving away YOUR Pokemon for these AND I also gave you mine which were not great either.

Yes but... It's coming back tomorrow! Every weekday for the month of July!
    Also, Dratini and Yamask are missing a few IVs, but I don't mind, they ARE shiny after all and I can understand they might be hard to get nearly perfect and shiny. :p
    Oh no, is their something wrong with them? I didn't check before.

Haha, there's Two types of people..or three.

That must suck, I get like that with Steven Universe, it said coming back June, then July....sigh.
    Thank you so much!! :'> These Pokemon are precious~

Less populated areas are probably the most easiest places to organize stuff since there isn't that many people.
    Racism could be it! Not eveyone is as nice as the other. Same goes to the foreigners, which could annoy the natives.

I thought I heard news places in Asia were getting Pokemon Go soon, but I'm not sure if Japan is included, just keep on the look out!!
    Ah, okay, cool! It sounds well organized as well!!
    Woah, so how much is 10,000 yen roughly, in US money?
    That company thing... wow, I never thought they'd do that! I read somewhere that some girl got took to a love hotel by some stranger and she tried to get the police but no one helped.. I guess they didn't understand her or something.

REALLY? I would've guessed Japan got it first!! Hopefully you get it soon! ;3; I added you as a friend, so we can trade now if you can! I just gave you a nice. :3
    Ah, I think I get it, I was only wondering because the studying abroad program I looked into worked with another program to help schedule events like "getting to know your family" or just provide you with info on the country you're going to. :0
    That makes sense, I can see why I'd be a bit annoying having coins. For me, any coin that isn't 25 cents is useless, lol.
    Why can't there be more people like those? I think it's wonderful that theft isn't such a big issue! I heard the only problem is groping women on crowded trains haha.

You don't have Pokemon Go? And ok, take your time, I'll be on anyway, and no, I don't need them back! :>
    Ooh, this JET program is getting more interesting! So, do you guys work with other programs??
    Also, that cash thing, I think it's cool, I prefer cash anyway, because cards always get you into debt and ALL these other problrems. :p

Just in time! I just came back from a Pokemon Go meet up c: would you want to trade soon?
    I just checked Play-Asia and i might buy one there, after I save some money of course, the systems are a few dollars less than the U.S systems but it's fine! Thank you!! :>

Nice, I'll look into the program some more! Ooh, okay, yeah, I might be going so uni could help me stay there longer. I heard it's tough living there alone, the visa is enough, but then all the Japanese formalities and stuff like garbage/recycling is different than over here. :0 I still gotta understand the Yen lol.
    Alright great. I'll be on and off the forum but will reply to any messages you leave for me as soon as possible.
    Ohh, that makes sense, but it wouldn't be surprising knowing Japan and their weird stuff :p

And nope, but I'll check later on amazon/ebay for a used one since I won't use it as much as my English 3DS. My cousin got a 3ds for $50 at a pawn shop AND it was in very good condition...I was jelly. In games, I mostly recognize things like "Hello." "How are you?" "No." "Let's go!" "What?" "Yes/No" lol.

This program sounds really cool! I might want to do that now ;o; I'm planning to study lots so hopefully I can qualify and be part of it! Doing that could certainly help me learn more about Japan and maybe help me get a job as an artist. That'd be a dream come truuuue~ ;; Also, I wanted to ask, is there a year limit to how long you can stay in Japan?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…