• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was considering Pokémon Essentials, but since it is just a mod on RPG Maker, and that is pretty expensive, I decided that I'll be making my own engine or try my hand in rom hacking.
    Was it a "I admire you so much" cry or a general upset that he lost and couldn't contain his emotions cry? Either way XY has done a terrible job with the rivals. All of them. Not a single rival in XY got any sort of good writing. As far as Greninja goes, it's powerup is a cheap and easy way to become one of Ash's best Pokemon with as minimal training as possible. XY was truly a disappointing series and I don't even know if I want to stick around for Sun and Moon.
    So, do you have any interesting blog ideas for me to cover? I asked Janovy the same thing, but I feel his recommendation would not be politically correct enough.
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

So, I watched an entire day's worth of Radio 4, and the best stuff for some odd reason came during the nighttime.
    I liked Serena and Shauna's interactions. For pure personal reasons but even that wasn't anything special. The XY group dynamic was disappointing. XY in general just showed so many things I liked and wanted could not work in the worst way. I thought Serena would bring back sidequest for the show. She did but not a good one. I wanted a group of 4 again after DP's lackluster group dynamic. We got a group of four but their dynamic wasn't good and soley focused on how great of a character Ash is. XY just feels like a bad experiment season. It was great for Ash I guess, he's the only character that did well. But everyone else from sidekicks to rivals were lacking.
    Pretty much. I never would have imagined a female lead would get treated like this after the coordinators. I don't think the writers care anymore about how well the sidekicks battle. It's a shame too. XY had no strong leading female lead in Kalos. Pokemon has always had a strong stereotype on the girls but XY took it to unfair levels.
    Well XY imo is a love letter to all the fans not happy with BW, because apparently BW didn't worship the ground Ash walked on. XY did. Hence why we got Serena the way she is. Clemont the underdog Gym Leader battling Cynthia level Ash and never standing a chance against him. Punching bag rivals who are poorly developed and you can't help feeling sorry for considering they have no chance of winning, and the most OP Pokemon I have seen since Garchomp in Greninja and it being special that only Ash can unlock and use. This truly was a Ash glory season and everyone else in the season was just there to kiss the ground he walked on. Now even Alan joins that group. I really hope Sun and Moon does away with that.
    Honestly I don't have much hype for the Sun and Moon anime. I'll watch it to see if it's any good. But I'm not thrilled about it. Pokemon anime never changes and it's the same stuff every region. I feel like I'm forced to watch it because I'm a Pokemon fan. It's a chore now and not a pleasure. I'm not at all excited for new evolutions. They'll just throw the big ones on popular Pokemon like Charizard and Mewtwo again then shove it down our throats.
    Well XY will be ending this year so it won't be long now. I'm just hoping Sun and Moon will be a improvement.
    Well after XY I am keeping my expectations really low for the next Pokegirl. Whether it's Lillie, glove world girl, or some Gym Leader I'm going into Sun and Moon expecting the girl to suck and hopefully be pleasantly surprised if she turns out okay.
    Realistically I'd want a entire reboot with a new lead main character. Since that is off the table, I just want Pokemon to be fun again. XY started off really fun but just became one big kiss Ash's backside season. The rivals, the sidekicks, everything was thrown aside to make Ash look like this invincible trainer and his friendships with Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont came off as forced and fake. Like people were paying the blonde brigade to kiss up to Ash and say nothing but good things about him. I want new dynamics in the next group. You can be friends with someone without worshiping them all the time. No forced shipping subplot. If you must have shipping them at least show interest on both sides. Half of Serena's character was wasted on Amourshipping which was a one sided ship designed to make Ash look even more godly. I want the sidekicks to have stories again. The coordinators had great stories and rivals that revolved around them. For once the world didn't revolve around Ash. I don't know why they cut it in half. There's so many things I want to change in the Pokemon anime that I can't even name them all.
    I just want to get thinner, building muscle would be a secondary thing, I'm training box because ... it was the only thing available when I got there XD, gladly, I've been losing more weight, it will be one month tomorrow since I started, I'm going slow, but secure ... I haven't mastered the punching bag ... or the rope yet :/, but if the scale is going down, it's OK.

So, which team will you choose: Team Pokéowl, Team Pokécat or Team Pokéseal?
    I'm debating between Owl and Cat, the Seal is cute, but not as cute as the other two, but Alola confirms Serena and Clemont will leave as the blandest companions and I hope writers will learn from that mistake, with the launch date confirmed, it looks like XYZ will start the rush through Ash's LastBadgeSixthPokémonFlareClimaxKalosLeague, it will be fun to see how much more screwed Serena and Clemont could be
    Yeah, exactly, though I am referring specifically to that model set I showed you ages ago.

No idea about the context, but there are a lot "fix" and "what if" fics for the first two Adventures for obvious reasons. So I'm kind of reminded of that trope when I saw that pic. Granted that trope is basically what they are doing right now with tri and PSP game so.
    I was talking about the pics, not the series at large :P. I called that pic "face of true evil" because I can no longer unsee Kari and TK in the places of their brothers, whereas the other was a joke about the weird Christian conservatism of that pic.

((If you want to talk about the series and fandom at large, that is fine. Though all I can say is now that I am surprised that Ken merch became relevant for Tri :P. I wonder why you are *** about GeekChic though)).

Also, http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48148539 Pixiv seems to have same ideas as English Fanfiction fandom.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…