• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks for cloning! and yes, well aware of the date issue - was redeemed by my cousin in Hong Kong, so I know it's fo real xD
    Whew, alrighty, coming back on! (Also, you do know your Diancie has the Powersave date right?)
    Hey there! Sorry about missing you. @@ I'll still be around til my 10 PM!
    Cool! Shouldn't take more than 10 mins or so, if something goes wrong I'll let you know.
    Oh right. Did you mind if I take a clone for myself or prefer I not?
    Sorry, I'm still around! Did you do your thing and are back or still need to go out?
    hey just wanted to let you know I asked an event collector about the event landorus so hopefully I will hear back soon!

I'm wondering if bulbapedia is wrong about when the serial codes were distributed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…