• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I liked the story in BW a lot. I haven't played gen6 though since I don't have a 3DS :/

I'm feeling like trying out competitive again. How different is the meta after ORAS got introduced?

Lol yeah. I still haven't downloaded it on my phone though. Maybe I will if the add a PvP mode.
    I think Gen 7's coming way too fast though. It's only been 3 years since Gen 6 right? I don't even remember all the Gen 6 Pokemon anymore.

Holidays till August 19, so I'm just lazing about. Do you still play on PS?.
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

R
    RzK
    Hi there! It's been seven more years :D
    Yo

New Pokemon are decent I think. Not a fan of all the normal types, but the legendaries look really nice. My favourite non legendary is the bug/electric one
    Like Ampharos? That design definitely could've been better. Same with Pinsir, who should've totally been a part Fighting type with the Fighting move arsenal it has.

Well, it does seem clear at this point that the regions Kalos went to war with were Hoenn and Alola (maybe even Unova *** well since both Unova and Alola are based on the U.S.)
    Don't think the 3DS can handle an enormous amount of content like that at once. At best, we may get backwards travel to Kalos. The NX, on the other hand, could be a system that could handle such a theory. "Pokemon Online" could finally be a thing (not referring to the old battling simulator).
    I absolutely loved the concept of Mega Evolutions, and it wouldn't surprise me if you're correct in the long-run. There may be an issue if they run low on ideas for Megas, however.

I don't see there ever being a reboot. People speculated the same with BW since there were no National Dex Mons until the post-game.
    You have 47 hours from the time I am messaging you or if we get 14 contestants before then

We have 12 now.
    Lucario can just use earthquake then e.q again till it dies since it's asleep. Hence the need for some sort of rule.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…