• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Id like to forfeit my battle for the tourney I just realized that one of the mons I bred has the wrong ability and I don't have the time or patience to go through the maison for an ability capsule
    I'm so happy that it works! Now I can actually save up Eevee candies to power up my Eeveelutions. I found 3 Eevees in a row last night lol. I hatched a Pidgey in my 2km egg lol. Just now as I'm typing this I caught another Jigglypuff.

I'm level 15 right now. ^_^ I went to a Pokestop, put down a lure, used a lucky egg, and I caught every Pokemon that popped up at the Pokestop. I kept catching Pidgeys and evolving them. I got 1000xp every time! That method helped me level up pretty quick.
    Did you know if you name your Eevee certain nicknames you can control it's evolution? I named my Eevee Pyro, and it evolved into a Flareon! For Joleton you name your Eevee Sparky, for Vaporeon you name your Eevee Rainer. The trick actually works I've tested it out twice! ^_^ I hatched a Bulbsaur and Mankey last night. I'm actually close to evolving him. I also got another 10km egg last night. :D
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

That's awesome! Maybe sometime I'll run into one, or maybe I'll get one in an egg. I hatched my 10km egg tonight, and I got a Scyther. It's cp was at 780, and then I upgraded it to 822. :D My team so far for gyms is my Vaporeon cp908, Scyther cp822, Golbat cp650, Seadra cp637, Pidgeot cp578, Jolteon cp572. I also have my Tauros at cp516. I hatched a Pidgey and Caterpie in my 2km eggs. :p I'm really hoping for a Charmander and Pikachu in these other 2km eggs. When you hatch your 10km egg let me know what you get. :) I evolved my Eevee, and it turned into a 908cp Vaporeon!
    Glad you're well and yeah I guess so! xD My favorite bird is tied between Zapzap and Articuno normally. Glad to hear from you too! :D
    I'm back after a nice night Pokemon Go hunting with my friends lol. We walked around in the city and at the college. I evolved my Zubat into a Golbat, I caught another Bulbasaur, I caught a Hypno, I caught a Cubone, and then I hatched one from a 5km egg. I also got another Vaporeon, but this one is 908CP :D I was hunting down a Haunter, but it got away. Other than that my hunt went great. ^_^

Hopefully you can get your eggs all hatched! I'm 7.0 out of 10 with my 10km egg. I have 8 other eggs to hatch as well. :p Did you get your Jynx in an egg? Or did you find it in the wild? I actually saw a Gym tonight that has a Gyrados at it.
    Thanks! ^_^ That update did help greatly for a lot of people! I saw a Snorlax at a Gym over level 1,000 last night lol....My highest Pokemon is like 689. :p I feel like I only get a lot of stardust by leveling up. I really want to level up my Squirtle, but I'm trying to save my Squirtle candies to evolve. :p
    I did last night as well! It's my very first 10km egg! I ran into some people at a Pokestop today and last night. I put down a lure and me and a few others caught a Bulbasaur. ^_^ Three of my six 2km eggs have hatched into Magikarps lol. I just caught a Clefairy out in my backyard like 20 mins ago, and last night I caught a Jigglypuff across from my job. Team Mystic owns the Gym here in town, so I put my Tauros in it.
    Ok so I've rounded up some prizes. I don't have any moon/sun stone pokemon but I have other stone evolved pokemon that I think will fit the bill

1: lvl 50 Bold Vaporeon with Water Absorb. Attacks are Toxic, Scald, Protect, Wish
    2:lvl 1 Adamant Growlithe with Flash Fire. Attacks are Close Combat, Crunch, Double Edge, and Morning Sun
    3:lvl 1 Timid Helioptile with Solar Power.
    Just as a suggestion, I would maybe let the players make their own matchups. That way those of us who have limited time can find battles on our own. And I'll go through my shinies and see if anything fits.
    sounds fine. might not get ut until christmas though, if that happens i might have to drop it
    I see! Good luck with your job and art shop :) Personally not interested in Go but "go" and enjoy it lol. It is crazy to meet adult people in office discussing that they recently obtained a Charizard hahah, a year ago they would be deemed crazy or nerdy. Now everybody thinks it is OK.
    I get it so bad I need prescription pain meds to even take the edge off. No one else in my family gets it as bad as I do. Even though it's been happening since I was 13 (been putting up with it for almost 18 years) it's still irregular and has been known to skip entire months. It even skips three months in a row once. When it finally does hit, it's agony triple cubed >.<
    Hi! :D It's been a while! How are you doing? I actually joined team instinct because my favorite color is yellow! :3 I'm trying to get more active on serebiiforums again as I blew off the face of reddit for now! xDDD
    That's definitely interesting! ^_^ One of my friends got a 10km egg last night, that's the rarest type of egg you can find. We have 4 Pokestops in the other town nearby, so I'll have to stop by today. Abra got away from me again yesterday, and this morning. :p Last night I evolved another Eevee and got another Jolteon lol. When I was in the main city yesterday a Dratini showed up on my nearby list, but it disappeared pretty quick. I was dealing with a similar glitch. When I battled in the Gym and got the opponent at 1HP the game kept freezing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…