• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TrottingMinccino

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's kind of dumb to me since it doesn't happen like that all the time in the Anime according to Bulbapedia. I'll order once I get a respond from Trainer and Referee Q/A regarding Substitute charge time since it's not really clear in the move description.
    Distance was the only reason, the wording isnt the best interrupted them as striking near simultaneously. Also i cancelled your match with Talksick
    I've been all right. Enjoying my summer, figuring out what I'm going to do with my life. Playing lots of Pokémon GO. ;P

There's a question I have to ask! I'll shoot you a PM real quick.
    Ill double check the entering creek, i think i mentioned Faecast following Echo into the water. Ill do a Q&A for ominous wind. :)
    Oh, I have seen some referee ref "riding the surf" as default so I thought I should ask, cause the orders depend on whether Echo is inside or outside the water.
    Nah it's fine. Got through week 1 of the competition with hopefully some medals for my team.

You love a good work less Saturday! I tend to wake up in the afternoon. Though I don't have a job, so... Though I kinda sorta need to get one. -_-
    The laptop should arrive at the repair depot tomorrow afternoon. The repair itself shouldn't take too long, since it only needs a replacement fan and heatsink.

The Mario competition is only in its 3rd day on the first of four weeks but hopefully my submissions so far can earn me a (virtual) medal or two.

We all have those weeks... Just gotta power on through! Though I hope you get better nights sleep soon...!
    Things are going pretty well actually! Finally have an update on my laptop being sent for repairs and I'm well into a Mario series competition hosted by a Let's Player.

How bout you?
    read right over it and didnt even notice draining kiss will edit acordingly.

accuracy was only due to the fact you are in a cave and a bright light would affect anything but yea i agree i should have mentioned it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…