• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cometstarlight

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :) You're welcome. I really like Skyward Sword's Zelda as well. The only thing that bothered me was the fact she couldn't use her goddess powers to kick monster butt. :p
    yeah its pretty annoying that I can seriously wreck the person in that gym with my raticate but I can't get the battle to start >.< it just freezes when it says go -_- I need coins as well because I need to get more pokeballs which I have to keep visiting local stops to get free ones as well as I got a few eggs trying to hatch a few right now ^_^ Glad to talk to another fellow member of team valor. I personally love moltres as my favorite legendary bird so I went with it ^_^
    Yes I am doing very well ^_^ I also been playing pokemon go for a few days now having more fun then I thought just frustrated I can't battle beacuase the first gym by house doesn't want to battle didn't try the other gyms yet though which are far away from my house though. I need to do some heavy walking XD I know one by a dounut shop is run by a team mystic I must kick some but in team valors honor XD
    hey comet how it going? its been awhile since we talked plus glad to see your still rocking that sig I made you years back ;) btw I opened my shop back up again ^_^
    Just so I don't turn the face-off into a chat thread :p

There are still things I liked about Gen II despite my minus-ing of it. Aesthetically it's a beautiful region with some nice locations like Ecruteak and Azalea imo and most of the Pokemon were pretty pleasing to me. I just wish there were better places to grind then battling level 14 Spearow for Pryce. If you know any good legit places to level up don't hesitate to tell me because I really want to restart SoulSilver one day. Plus I wanted to use a Houndour on my playthrough but realized they were in Kanto. That said they did bring shiny Pokemon and breeding so that's a plus!

Just wanted to let you know that I have a soft spot for Johto somewhere. :)
    I like, literally just changed avatar from one I've been using for a week or something. lol
    Hey would you like to work with me on the Pokémon anime rewrite that will start after the events of Arceus and the Jewel of Life. Arceus will tag along eventually to help Arceus with his fear and distrust of humans after his near death experience at the hands of Marcus.
    Hey would you like to work with me on the Pokémon anime rewrite that will start after the events of Arceus and the Jewel of Life. Arceus will tag along eventually to help Arceus with his fear and distrust of humans after his near death experience at the hands of Marcus.
    Hello. We talked once about DLC and guess what? Gamers are on a DLC strike right now. If this works gaming will become a little better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…