• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ooh; getting me excited. :D And now I'm definitely looking forward to more on Nero and Spice. :)
    The Nero portion was really interesting; I'm excited to learn more about this mysterious group Nero speaks of...that may or may not have something to do with Charlie ????????

As for the actual episodes, they've definitely been interesting, and...damnit Grey, now I mentally ship Cosmic Mole and Squidley! X_X
    Yeah; it definitely makes sense. Hax adds a lot more to the table with his gimmick of the Virtual World, while James......pretty much has pork pies.
    Wow; my comment of how ties should be handled came in handy... xD

But yeah; I honestly agree with your decision, Hax is frankly a more interesting character than James, and as far as the "general reasonings" for elimination, James had a better reasoning. It also keeps us from having to wait until the tie is broken, if it feels like there are a lot of votes, and it's taking a while.
    Honestly; it's still too early to say much. I like how we're going to different nations...and I'm kinda sad Hax might be the first to leave. >_> He literally quacks sand acts like a normal duck...

It's hard to add to the conversation when you quack like a duck. That's like eliminating Newtwo for not writing an essay on how he came into existence.
    If I may ask, which ones are you rolling your eyes at?

(If you don't want to openly hurt someone's feelings you can PM me it. :p )
    I really like how people are taking advantage of the new Type Nations to create characters for themselves; though I haven't gone too in-depth on contestants, there's no one so far that I'm just like "Nope, hate that guy."
    I'll nominate only if you join the next round of Pokémon Free-for-All

Jk, I'll think of nominating if I can think up something interesting.
    I'm totally fine with that. It'll definitely make his story more interesting...

Just make sure the Ghost Nation all fear him so it doesn't mess up his character. ;)
    Usually characters are (partially) inspired by characters in shows I've been watching...but I haven't been watching anything lately, so I winged it.
    Thanks for letting me know! Of course I would like to join! I'll join in a sec with a somewhat good Pokemon :p
    Every time I say something might take a while...I get it done very quickly.... wow.

Sure; it might take longer than usual. New computer, with new stuff, so Paint looks different than what I'm accustomed to, so it might take a few to readjust.
    Alright; that makes sense. Can't wait to get accustomed to these outliers we haven't heard of (that I remember) until now. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…