• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sketchie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dad brought an electric fan into my room, but I feel it's mostly just blowing hot air all around and not really helping much. And I have to deal with that noise when trying to sleep. :/

You named a Clefairy Monster Guy?
    :p... I'm used to being ignored too. It's somewhat infurating that for my story, I've posted 31 chapters, but have gotten less than 15 replies. And a majority of that is from the review pact I've made with American--Pi.

Also, I'm sorry in advance if it seems that I reply instantly to your messages: I learned to type real good, and my compulsive checking of forums has me quite active.
    ... yeah, hence why I am trying to write a fanfic, and why I am not afraid of my first and only fic being eventually over 45 chapters long.
    I did not enjoy it.

It was beyond bad. It was horrifying, like a train wreck. Except not even a trainwreck you can stare at in horror.

It was like a train full of children falling into a volcano.

I'm pretty sure I was reduced to tears and banging my head against the wall several times during the reading. And it takes some serious sh!t to get that reaction from me.
    A friend of mine read it, and posted a youtube video of her reading it. In response, I went in blind and listened to her read it, and wrote an apocalypse log as I did so. It was... Interesting.

So yeah, I ended up listening to the equivalent an audiobook of the necronomicon.

Strangely enough, my dreams weren't that bad.
    Ah, okay. That sounds about right. Though you should know I defend anyone I consider a
    friend viciously if anyone tries to do some bad stuff to them.
    I'm feeling better now that time has passed. Thank you for your help earlier, I didn't think I could make it out. >.<
    Anyway, how are you, Chaaase?
    Mine was so odd, I barely remember it. It involved some characters from things I like, and I was just watching them do stuff.

Why are you going to a movie theater this late at night? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…