• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Popularity plays a role, evidently. Blaziken, Charizard, Lucario, Scizor, Venusaur, Blastoise, Absol, Heracross etc. are among the most popular Pokemon, so therefore, the ultimate reason why they were some of the first to receive Megas.

Probably. Their team name alone is not very creative. It reminded me too much of Team Magma. They didn't exercise the XY plot to the fullest, which they could've capitalized on in Z, but now, that obviously cannot happen. The only way for them to garner any sort of credibility now is to be in the SuMo games. Maybe they return under a different name? Lysandre's physical appearance as a leader was a pretty impressive design. That much I will admit. He must return with a more serious temperament, however. He was a little too... emotional in XY, but not in the same way N was.

Yeah, wouldn't mind if it followed the trend of Magikarp and Feebas. Maybe it evolves into a vigilante-like Pokemon? Something that isn't a direct ripoff from Gyarados or Milotic.

Not gonna be thrilled if they integrate this into Pokemon Go. I'm thinking it may work like BP... or they're purchased with BP.
    If you would like, you can still vote in PBB if you still want to.

Ugh, I hate he was eliminated. I was excited to start giving him character. Oh well. I hope you nominate in future seasons, I did really like him.
    ----------
    If Infernape's Surf happens then you use Surf too RzKanion!
    ----------
    You're aware there's two problems with this right? Just checking
    How is no.2 relevant to anything?
    3.) It's x4 weak to knock off. Not a good trait
    4.) We don't even know what it's ability does
    Those all could've been better. Not too fond of Blaziken either.

Time will tell. We have yet to see the new villainous team revealed, so we may see a surprise return from Team Flare.

Funny how a few VMs back I mentioned a Bug/Water type, and GF granted my wish to a degree. Hopefully they don't screw it over like Surskit.
    The only thing I don't like about Hyper Training is the fact your Poke must be Lv. 100. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…