• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah; that's fair. That, or it'll give us enough down-time that reused themes seem fresh, or people can find a fresh spin on a common trope.
    I dunno; could be a mix of things. The (still semi-vague) condition could have steered away folks from nominating, or maybe they're having trouble coming up with ideas...

I know I was really grasping at straws for my two characters, and that's part of why I haven't done a third. >_<; Couldn't find really good inspiration for a character this season, let alone two.
    hi. I am good.

I got Xenoblade Chronicles for 20 bucks, and I've been playing almost non-stop since.
    Yeah; that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation (it definitely was a little vague. ^_^; )
    So... I'm a little confused by "The cause."

Is it the cross-country trip that Nero is starting? If it's the cross-country trip it's kinda hard to give a good reasoning without knowing what the trip entails (other than this mysterious team Nero is hunting).
    >Nomination Conditions

Oooh...alright, I'll wait, can't wait to see what these conditions are.
    Oh yeah; I will have two nominations if Lucifer wins (as well as having my character win)...

Man that'd be sweet. :) Definitely going to have to think of some good characters.
    It's all right, no problem, i am getting busier too, so PFFA will be probably thing i'll do here.
    You're up for PFFA, shoot me a PM with the Pokémon you want to use, ability, and an optional bio.
    It's been really enjoyable; I hope we keep using the nations as potential plot devices. :)
    I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be signing up for big brother in the near future, I have other projects and stuff to focus on. I might sign up for another season eventually but I doubt it'll be within the next month or so. Thank you for letting me know though! I apologize for the late response
    I just noticed; in the list of eliminated contestants, Triss the Moltres got changed to a Dragonair at some point...never noticed...

and then this last round suddenly he's a Dratini.
    I feel like it's a little too complicated; you expect people to predict...who will win, who will be the All-Stars, and who will be the fan favorite.

Unless you plan to select your All-Stars immediately after the round is over, and start the Fan Favorite votes, it'd take a long time anyways, and things could easily change. I think...maybe stick to who we thought would win, and who would be 2nd and 3rd as potential tie-breakers?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…