• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yh she's not having much luck today lol >.>

School budget cuts are the worst :/ It's better for you to try and find a more senior poisition like high school/college teacher as they are more likely to have an art scheme than any ordinary school. You gotta keep trying and head towards your dream :)

Are you more of a sketcher than a painter then?
    Ah I see. I'm terrible at drawing people lol. Anything I draw is either a random doodle or when i do draw something serious I don't have the confidence to go free hand so i do that jagged line kind of effect with the pencil where you do a little bit at a time lol
    Being an art teacher would be really good! I think you should pursue your dream :3 can you not work your way up from a teaching assistant or something if you study fir it?
    Ah they could be worth a fortune one day lol ;)
    What kind of things do you draw?
    Well I'm glad you're doing better :)

Wow >.> and you were balancing real life on top of that. No wonder you took a hiatus lol
    hahahaha x) ya I like HAD to join. Theme teams are my fav.

I'm doing really good today. Just enjoying my first day off in forever lol. How are you?
    Yup! I'll be a lot more closer! Youmacon is definitely a big possibility for me. I'm still level 16 I've been slacking lol. I keep seeing new Pokemon out here but I can't track them because of that stupid glitch. :p I think it's time for me to use that Pokevision website.
    I know the feeling, but for me it's with Pokeballs. At the start of the game I had 150 easily, but now I'm nearing level 14 and I have like 6 Pokeballs and 2 Great Balls. Milking my stops doesn't give me enough lol
    oh no problem! was just wanting to say hi and see how you are, I'm doing fine as well :3
    fortunately or unfortunately I don't have a phone so I can't play Go, so i've been saved from that addiction >.<
    Living here puts me a little closer to Detroit actually lol. I'm an hour and 27 minutes away now. That's cool hopefully you catch it! I've yet to see a Pikachu! I caught two Ponytas yesterday. ^_^ A Lapras run from me.....It ran on my second great ball......
    I must say, I expected you to be Team Mystic for some reason, but joining Valor is even better (since I'm on it too haha)! Welcome to the club! I made a playmat for Team Valor as well; people at the YuGiOh tournament want me to print one for them, too. Maybe I'll print a few and sell em for a bit more, eh?
    I live in Lansing, Michigan now. I got a new full time job up here that pays great. My first day is August 1st. I'm feeling homesick.... It's going to take time getting used to all this...
    alright hitting the hay for a nap guys so I will be back later tonight for short time to answer if anyone messages :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…