• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, I read it as Coil too!!

Good. You should start posting these to the Spelunky subre-... Oh wait..

So what's up?
    I thought light was supposed to be all sunshine and rainbows?

I'm not going to make the obvious reference I can make here.

In Birthright it's basically all "Rout" and "Defeat Boss". Sky Knights are useful for easily being able to go to places.

I think the game will tell you if there's a reward for doing certain things...
    I have yet to see anyone keep Ryoma alive, though...

Considering Phoenix Mode exists.

Those are the avatar's hands/claws. You could even see that in the cutscene after Chapter 5.
    Are you even paying attention to anything story related?
    Oh, ty.

Facial expressions ftw
    Please yes!

Oh, I found a way to be alive again and I don't eat Soul Dews anymore.
    Lies.

PHOENIX! *flails randomly*
    ... *Draws a smiley face on the bag*

The closest thing you'll get to enemy dragons are Wyvern Riders.
    I guess Malig Knights are zombie dragons as well...

The objective is "Rout the Enemy"... ._. Also they simply retreat, which you would have known if you read their """death""" lines.

WHY DO YOU RESET WHEN HE DIES?! It's not like the game is over! He even says that he's retreating!
    The ONLY time you should reset when a green unit dies is when they fulfill the following criteria:
    1. They are a playable unit
    2. THEY ARE CLEARLY DYING INSTEAD OF RETREATING

Personally, I think they'd be happy that you reset considering you're averting deaths.

[IMG]
    ???
    Defuq are you talking about??
    (But I didn't respond to anyone else? :p)

References make the world go round.

...Neither have I.
    Hip, hip, hooray.

I was going to be of help?
    Too late, already did.

OMG! SO COOL!

Enjoy righting the birth!
    I think so, yes.

...How did you even get Ryoma to die this early? Ryoma of all people?

Birthright is considered the easiest of the three routes. You should probably go for, like, Lunatic / Classic.
    So do we! I have darkness based powers, for example! >:3c

Wait, you skipped it but you also watched it?
    What?

Dragonstones really aren't that OP... The Dragonstone gets really overshadowed by Yato in both gameplay and story.
    The only monsters you face are Faceles (no pun intended), Stoneborne and Vallites (they're kinda like zombies. You mostly encounter them in Revelations though). Puppets as well, if those count (but they're dolls, not monsters). Most of the time, you'll be killing Nohrians and Hoshidans.

Well, here's how you get a game over in each game mode:
    -Phoenix Mode - Failing to full fill the mission objective (such as defending a certain tile or clearing the map under certain turns).
    -Casual Mode - If all your units are whipped out or if you fail to full fill the mission objective. You also get a game over if the avatar dies in Chapter 5.
    -Classic Mode - If the avatar dies or if you fail to full fill the mission objective.

Normal Mode has always been easy mode lmfao. Hard mode is like the normal mode in the GBA titles and Lunatic is hard mode. Lunatic+ is "Luck Mode", though thankfully Fates doesn't have a Lunatic+.
    I'm not having dementia, stupid! >.>

Oh, that's just amazing! 20 euros for all of that isn't bad at all! :) I played some Freedom Planet today, because of the recent Sonic announcements, and a good kick-off to my game summer checklist! Got lots of games I wanna spend atleast an hour for each game!

Ah, that'll make him salty, eheheh!

LET THEM BE, JUST IGNORE THEM!
    Then you won't get bothered!

Nope, nope, nope, nope! :p

I'm not mean, you should know that!

Send him to space, then he'll be gone forever!
    Meh, I'm not a big fan of that song...

YOU GOT FATES?! WHAT DO YA THINK OF IT!!!
    "Struggled". Lol. I could finish each level in ONE try if there wasn't that ONE part which is painfully hard and is clearly not "normal". Eg. Wave Part in Glitter Madness 2K16.

You know, when I was searching Geometry Dash for mobile I accidentally downloaded a modded version with ALL icons. Damn do I want them all of them man..
    Meh. I must have finished that many as well.
    Cookie Pack completed!

Good for me, I only have 2 games. :p
    What do you get at 200 user coins?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…