• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okami's third HD remake is like coming to PC Xbox and PS4 soon, I'm like supposed to like roll around snoring on a sphere like sleepy, but snores make for bad press so I'll just run around screaming the news, to you first because you like it of course.
    So now if you'll excuse me I'm rolling off to spread the hype...
    I hope you are not dead Mew, I'll study up advanced necromancy to bring you back mythical legendaries if I have to, it cannot be that I made something for what I got called a mew wannabe dragon traitor by zorua, and you did not even see it.
    Hey, I don't know if you check these anymore, but since Zorua refused to send it via message through that message app thingy you use, because he was busy shouting "TRAITOR, JUST LOOK AT ITS POKEMON GREEN SPRITE!" I'm going to have to try to show it myself...
    If you don't like it, don't kill me, because I have a bowl of stars, your favorite, right?
    I tried making an OU team but I didn't have any solid ideas. I made a UU volt-turn team with mega beedrill and it was good, but it still has some weaknesses that I'm not sure how to patch. I feel like there's a lot more variety in UU than in OU.
    I tried to edit my VM, but then it overshot the character limit by a lot, SO HERE'S ANOTHER ONE! With the stuff I wanted to say in addition to the old one with stuff too(hope you don't mind reading...)

Since you like Undertale check out Pony Island, don't be fooled by the name, but like with Undertale I'll say the thing that everyone always does, no looking up stuff or whatever, either buy the game or watch a let's play right away(will provide the link of the one I watched). The games are rather different but you'll see familiar elements, I wanted to call them cliches, but Undertale is fairly new and has no cliches yet. Oh yes, Bakphoon watched it too and lol'd and Trickster said he'll consider, and since unlike Trickster you do not have about 15 games he does not find time to play because apparently he's busy playing Civilization, you can totally check it out because it is ~90 minutes long, so like Undertale, a short game.
    Linky link I suggest this one, the commentary makes funny moments funnier and other ones even more entertaining.
    And I thought by easy they meant the Pheonix option being a thing...

Umm, because he kept attacking the ??? boss. And I had no control over him because he's a green unit.
    Here's how it plays out on Hard:
    The boss has 38 HP, I don't remember how much Ryoma has but the first hit brings him into Vantage range and the second kills him. He deals 5 damage per hit, and his accuracy is just 55%, ??? has 72% accuracy, 42% if Ryoma initiates combat.
    So he has to land eight hits without taking two, helping him out is out of the question because the dragon gets turned to ribbons if it charges towards them without slowly taking out those wyrmslayers and mages first.
    Getting the Astronomically Low Odds achievement in FTL(Get hit 5 times in a row with 55%> evade) is much more favorable RNG than him beating ??? 1v1, not to mention it gives an achievement for your efforts, and the game says Ryoma has a 20% crit chance, but I never seen him get a crit on that chapter, heck even the avatar landed like 5-6 9% crits... The closest he got to killing him was when he brought him down to 8 HP, and then fail to dodge with 58% evade.

Well on my trip to the wiki to find out if Ryoma's death has any consequences, I noticed a Lunatic strategy section, get Azura to level 16-17 by Sing spamming?! Then I won't know the superior Birthright story for months...
    I don't get the difficulty of the game, is normal the easy mode now?
    Like only the wyrmslayer guys and the boss do actual damage to the avatar on chapter 5, but the wyrmslayer guys die too quickly anyway.

And what actually causes a game over, Ryoma died because I couldn't make it to him in time, yet the game didn't care at all and just ignored that fact and let me proceed, I mean I'm playing on classic!!!
    Nevermind, on Hard he dies before you can get to him, his death doesn't actually have any consequences right?

Fire Emblem doesn't feel like it now, I guess I'll start over again to change it to Hard/Classic, and maybe regret that in the late game.
    Define it.
    No wait, then you'll just give me a dictionary...
    EXPLAIN YOURSELF! Yeah, that should do it...

Oh no, then I should have ordered a sonic grenade with it too, to spare myself the torture...
    Wait no, you can turn them off...

Well that is little counter-intuitive... Well sky knight shouldn't be that bad...

Why couldn't they just settle for not renaming classes...
    What is it?

Well I can see why, even though I haven't reached the point where you'd get to choose yet(ch5, isn't it?) but the Nohr king just acts like your cliche bad guy, good luck getting any redeeming story beyond KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL, with that guy running the show...

And I'd normally ask Goggle these things but since you're online now...
    1. Can you disable VA in non pre-rendered cutscenes? I expected the voiceovers to be good, something like in Freedom Planet, but here it's just grunts and sighs, a single word, or half of the sentence in the textbox at best. I'm just at chapter 3 and it is already gotten annoying.
    2. I heard you can't choose a class from the get-go, but what does Talent stand for?

The not dancing anymore extra turn class?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…