• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sigh...

Well Flygon, if you're reading this message, it means you've come back to Serebii. Welcome back, then. It also means that you've gotten the chance to hear that I will forgive you if you apologize and admit that what you did to me on Miiverse was wrong. All I did was try to be supportive and this is how you repay me? You could have at least given me a warning or an explanation as to why you did it. That's what a good friend would have done. But again, all will be forgiven if you apologize to me and admit your faults.

I wish you a happy birthday and I hope you have a good life after high school.
    *crashes in* yo so i hear you're older! congratulations on making another successful trip around the sun! *party popper pops and confetti!*
    *In case Flygon ever feels hot and sticky, Dialga invites her to rest on his back. It's as cool as the mountains of Sinnoh.*
    *Dialga's orientation went well for the most part, but registering for classes could have gone better. The assistance provided by the people in the library wasn't too great. It also didn't help that some of the classes I wanted to take were full.

Dialga takes Flygon for a stroll around the lakes of his home region: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkv8uxn34cc *
    Shoot, I didn't see this till after the fact. Sorry I missed it, I've been kinda busy the past few days and have forgotten to get online. I've never gotten into a private battle before actually. Usually when I join people, we get into regular turf wars.
    Mine's the neon pink (All of them. The one with blue, the one with green, the one with yellow. The green one is my favourite though) and you can only get that in terf.
    I like all food (more or less)! Today was not a healthy day. I think literally all I've eaten was some nachos and beer. And now I'm making my brother bring me mcdonalds. lol. My excuse is I need to stress eat after the exam I wrote (which was a four hour exam so I brought a sandwich ... did not have time to eat it xD)

Um, what about you? Hopefully you have a better diet than me atm. xD
    It's true, honestly. I don't know how people can live in humidity, I need my dryness to survive...

Do it. Fight your internet. Go! Win! I believe in you!
    We desert dwellers might not survive in east coast humidity, but I'd like to see you handle our dryness! I'll watch y'all shrivel up like a leaf while I sit here with my crystal clear skin, untouched by any sort of anything in the air. I too live in the AC, it gets way too hot here, and I live up north.
    Oh hon, have you ever dealt with mid-west weather? We can go from blasted with snow to blasted with sun, then a five minute hail break, followed by a cloudburst. We have a saying, "if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes," and I'm sure you guys use it too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…