• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BLUES! Glad you remembered me since I still always seem to name my gengars after you even after my very early retirement. Lol, can't believe it's been so long, I retired in high school and now I'm in college, working at this airport, and have a girlfriend which was all pretty hard to juggle but I finally somewhat mastered all that and decided with Sun and Moon coming back in going to try to get back into it. Currently climbing on Showdown but a lot has changed haha. But I should be back for a good amount of time now. My favorites so far would be
    #1. Alola Vulpix/Ninetales
    #2 Mimikyu
    #3 Wishiwashi
    Sun and Moon coming out soon I guess it's time for me to try and come back haha hope you're still active, and havnt forgotten me!
    oh wow hahahah! I'm not THAT hammered xDDD

I just mixed beer and coffee so yea no fun. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Yea give me 5 min ima go smoke a cig and I'll be ready!

Username Rautha

You are BLUEZ7 right?
    let me know if you want to do the battle tonight!

Sorry I thought I was gonna throw up earlier when I was typing to you but I'm feeling a little better now. I might be on another couple hours. I'm a bit of a night owl and my weekend work goes late. Sorry should have warned you about that!

I am gmt - 5 by the way, what is yours and when is a good time to battle?
    but if no other night works for you we can do tonight, just not feeling super good right now
    hey I'm sorry I'm not feeling too good right now :(

Might have to wait till Wednesday since I will be with my fiancee for a couple days. Sorry about that I was looking forward to our battle tonight!
    tonight could possibly work, I will let you know later tonight after I'm done with work and father's day stuff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…