• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
DX 2401PT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Le poof~ I'm back xD For whatever reason PS runs super slow if I have other tabs open so I'm gonna hop off here and get on there. My name there is the same as it is here so you can find me :3
    No problem, I hope at least some of it was helpful! Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions, whether just general ones or more specific ones about your team, in the future!
    Knowing the format you're building a team for is very important, like what Pokemon and strategies you need to have answers to. If you have some Pokemon you know you want to start with, whether it's a mega, a favorite Pokemon, or just something you really want to try out, you have to identify what it'll have trouble with. Choose a Pokemon or two that can deal with those threats next, and then continue to build out from there. For singles, building out may include things like a hazards' user, hazards' removal/prevention, physical/special walls, etc., and doubles may include speed control, counters to Trick Room, counters to weather, etc.

Finally the most important part of team-building is practicing with it honestly. Wins are great, but losses will tell you the most about your team. Did you lose on a misplay or can your team just not handle something? If it's a misplay, you just learn and make a better play next time. If not, your team may need to change a Pokemon, spread, or moveset. Getting comfortable with using the team and knowing how to use it to counter other teams is what can even make teams that look mediocre "on paper" really good.
    if I even use Charizard xD I'll poke around and see what pokemon I can use. Though I could forsee having trouble with physical walls
    Sounds good to me! I'll round up 2nd and 3rd place prizes from my own assortment. I still have the Latias you RNGd for me so I could use that.
    I tend to do shinies as main prizes, and then iv bred ones as random participation prizes if I have extra. If you can get shiny legends then that would definitely work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…