• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
dragontamer44722

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• By the way, the Cresselia was captured in a Great Ball.

... I was going to go for a Dive Ball, but then I accidentally entered the battle without realizing that I didn't have Dive Balls. I only had a handful of Great Balls, so I figured: "eh, I'll try with this and once I run out and I'm forced to restart, I'll get Dive Balls." But then Cresselia got caught immediately, so... yeah. Great Ball it is.
    I know it's tournament day tommorrow and all but I'm still gonna request some cloning please :3
    2 mons. 1 copy of each.

Thank you :p

You don't have to do it tomorrow. I can wait
    Yeah, I hate when having the perfect plan, but trying to put together a team to pull it off just doesn't go as planned.
    Yeah, when things are PS based, you tend to wait until the last minute for team building. If it were wifi, I'd have already decided on a team since I would be required to probably breed some of the members.

I guess since I'll be out this weekend, I'll use its time to find a theme. I just hate using PS on tablets, it just seems so much difficult.
    The tournament is next week right?
    I still have to go on Youtube and borrow a theme that I feel would be great, and of course most importantly fun.
    Sent you a message again. But if that fails, maybe you can find me. Same ID there as here.
    You could just post the link. I only knew one server before the 1 year absence, and I see that server is now dead (Battle Tower).
    Alright, I'm online now. So if you're ready, let's head to Showdown and try it out! (whichever server you prefer)
    So... a team idea for the upcoming tournament came to mind. I'm inclined to NOT use it (because it feels so... serious and not really to my liking), but I am curious as to how it would fare. Would you like a test battle against it? Pretend that this is a tournament battle (so use a theme of your choosing).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…