• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mr. Reloaded
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Greninja we haz some special bond gifs us hax powers"
    "Yes trainer that I choose after crapping on all the others, we are ze greitest"

"SEE YA!"
    Power as in what? in Luffy arsenal? I'm not much of a power level guy, but at this point it seems pretty strong, took out Doffy with it, and let's see how it goes with the actual Cracker now.
    Haha, I didn't even see that, I mean I think I've seen the Killer theories, but not Bellamy. It still kind mysterious that we have never seen Killer face, but it could be for a different reason that will be explained later.
    She seems to be a little egotistical and likes to control things(marrying her daughters to other powerful people and forcing them to join her), who while it might seem genuine it seems like she is doing it for her own amusement.

I guess we have to wait for the next chapters, I don't think things will be as simple as they look.

I'm really liking Pudding, last chapter and this one were great for her.
    [Our favorite Pokemon seem to be in the same evolution line (take a look at my user name). I sometimes wish I had a pet Pikachu, the closest I can get is just a regular mouse]
    Haha yeah it's a disgrace, it makes up for a good laugh, I guess their moto of the fastest subs explains the awful translation.
    You know how there is considerable discussion on the safety of (American) football in recent years? I think on Pokemon there should be a story arc which discusses the safety of Pokemon battles and how they can take a toll on Pokemon who frequently battle.
    Haha I was completelly wrong, this is pretty cool though, they must be some real badasses if the Marines want to get their son to get to the others(I assume), its probably that or they kidnapped someone important.

It's nice to see other groups of people, I still want an arc of badass strong bounty hunters.

Also dat Luffy saying, so his wife will have to join us XD.
    I do like cats, but when I found out Pedro was his name I was like *Luffy sparkly eyes!!*. I though it was kinda odd how Oda didn't just fully reveal him right away, but revealed BB and Rody(I think thats the bull name), but then he just showed him out of nowhere with no suspense so until Luffy shows interest in someone rigth now I don't see any chance for anyone, let's see after they get over with the flashback what will actually happen in Zou arc, to see if we actually get soem candidates, the flashback should be ending soon I think, unless after the flashback Oda just keeps following Sanji.
    Haha fat, ugly, no boobs XD.

Frankly if we get a girl I'm more thinking of personality, I would like to see a girl with the mindset of Luff/Zoro/Sanji/Franky when it comes to battle and be kinda silly like Luffy/Usopp/Franky/Brook, other traits are pretty much covered by Nami and Robin, hopefully we get a mink out of this arc.

The only girl I though had a shot in the last few years was Marguerite, when I saw Luffy bonding with her, her being unexperienced and different from Nami/Robin, what we have to look at when it comes to crewmembers is how Luffy interacts with that character.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…