• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually chose Elaine from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. In fact, all of Lucas's parents' names come from that game! Luana, Isaac, Elaine, Ollie (Oliver), they're all important people from Shadows of Almia. (I also didn't pay attention in English class to remember anything about Arthurian legend.) I have not watched any of it yet. Care to explain though?

I'm taking up engineering because yeah! Science! Math! Woo-hoo! I love drawing and writing and acting, but I worry that if I had to do that as a job, I would lose my love for it. But engineering is great and I'm okay with losing my love for it if/when it happens.
    Well, the eyes are the spiteful gazes that people have casted without realizing it, and one of his abilities is being a natural talisman which is why they flew off of his friend. I guess I didn't explain that aspect well, basically he can only cast one curse on his own and multiple when there are more people around him.
    Yeah, by his mom I'm talking about Mrs. Elaine Moncrief. I feel like I don't exactly have a type for my characters? I have a lot, and they're all pretty different. Most are afraid of abandonment, though. I think that's just their writer bleeding into them.

Well, I want to be monogamous too, but it is just an analogy. I've been doing it for at least 5-6 years, and while I would love to make it a career, I probably wouldn't. Engineering, what up!
    Hey!!! I just wanted to say that my Sign Up for your RPG is finished. Look at it when you have th time!
    I will make some edits here shortly. Well, shoot... I was so proud of Sawyer' s snarky remark too. * facepalms*
    Whoops! Well I think I still did goof when I went back to your sign up of her for reference since I looked at the wrong section. Then again I wrote it at like 2 am in the morning so I will blame it on sleep deprivation.
    Got the civil war post up finally. Hope there's enough for you to work with. Kovu was more of a challenge than I thought initially.
    Well, like you said, he just doesn't use bleach when doing laundry. Plain and simple. If there is no way around using bleach, he usually gets his mom to do it for him. Ehh I think originally when I started making characters there was a little bit of teenage angst in there? But by this point in time, it's more of a "I cannot make a character without breaking them" sort of a thing. Whoops. Gotta have 'em hurt! Well, Joshie was 7 when his brother did it, so not that far off it seems.

How can I explain theatre? It just... is! Shows and competitions and such, it's all just aah! It's a lot like having an affair. You meet a show or a piece, right? And she's intriguing, she catches your eye. (And the eye of everyone else you're doing it with -- the best casts are the kind where you aren't one person, but you aren't many people. You're something special and together and never alone. But, for the sake of this analogy, "you" is referring to the cast.) You fall in love and you take her for a spin, right? And you get to know the show. You know its secrets, its perfections, its flaws. You work. You work and the more you work the better it is. And then suddenly it's opening night, and you, the cast, all work as clockwork to create something beautiful, magical! And then as quickly as it began, it's over. And you have to let her go. And it's bittersweet, because it's done and gone with. But that's the thing about live theatre, it's alive. Things that live must die, and that's pretty okay. Besides, your next love affair is right around the corner, as long as you don't give up.

It's also a lot of hard work. It's work and commitment. Acting is hard! You have to give 120%, or else it comes off as flat. It's draining. But it's so worth it when everyone commits. It is so worth the applause at the end. It is so worth the learning and the love that theatre brings.
    Hmmm....I think for the sake of focusing my time on other things, I'd rather keep my post as is, and I don't think what happened is a big enough deal to mandate edits besides.

Alright, I know it's hard for you to have to drop someone from the RP, but better that than have the entire RP get closed because of one guy.
    Ah, so it was just a mistake, okay. XD I thought you might've thrown Kit into the cross hairs to give me something to work with since I hadn't posted yet. I was going to, by the by, but I got busy with a personal project of mine that's taking longer than I expected.

Ya...To put it bluntly his posts feel half assed and he's just off doing his own thing with no regard for logic. Like when he apparently had his character shoot off flares thinking they were outside the barn when clearly other posts have indicated that they were inside.
    Hey Charred, I noticed that most, if not all, of Kung Fu Ferret's posts don't meet the 200 word requirement for RP posts. We might need to address that or we risk the RP getting closed.
    And I've never mentioned what the abuse entails! It's... bad, Lucas has his fair share of triggering things. (Bleach is the worst, he can't even smell it or he has to fight off a panic attack.) Most of my characters histories are kind of dark, but Lucas's is by far one of the worst. Like, I can't think of any characters who come close. Joshua does come close, he was also physically and emotionally abused, for a longer time than Lucas but it was never as intense as Lucas's abuse. (Josh also walked in on his older brother committing suicide, though, so that's... fun...)

Culture Shock and the 20s AU are both RPs on kik with my friends and I. Culture Shock, Lucas is 16 and has just moved to Provo, Gilbert is there as an exchange student with the Moncriefs, also there's a Francis. I don't know the plot to it honestly, it's Shenanigans. 20s AU is self explanitory what's going on, Lucas Morgenstern is 25 and not only runs Morgenstern Inc. (Cranford and Co. was absorbed), but runs the Morning Star Lounge which doubles as a speakeasy. He is known for cheating on both of his ex-wives (both because he didn't want to be married -- the first one didn't know at all, his second ex-wife didn't want to be married either so that affair was agreed on), as well as sleeping with almost anyone who asks. Also, in this AU, they're shapeshifters. Everyone ELSE in the RP can shift into a small dog, or a fox, or a bunny... and then Lucas shifts into a stallion. Woo!
    ----------
    And I think I need to be careful when making characters, even NPCs, 'cause I gotten attached to the driver and gave him a name, a backstory and a reason for why he worked for André.
    ----------
    I have to hear this.
    Thing's have been abit rough but I'm still standing at least, currently spending all day inside role playing thought cause its hot outside and I can't go swimming with my ear infection
    Lucas's personality and appearance stays the exact same, but here are the important history points:

1. Born into Cranford and Morgenstern.
    2. Moves to Seattle (Age 4.5)
    3. Abuse begins, slowly (Age 5). Isaac's parents die, leaving him to go to Germany more often.
    4. Meets Collin Hannula.
    5. Dec 4, age 9 - Intentional Chest Stab. Dec 16 - Accidental Side Stab, requires staples.
    6. Dec 18 - Isaac dies by the hands of his wife.
    7. Sep 13, age 10 - Adopted by Moncriefs, changes name.
    8. Sep 20, age 10 - Nightmares begin
    9. Oct 11, age 10 - Diagnosed with PTSD
    10. Age 14, Lucas loses his virginity, it goes downhill from there.
    11. Age 15, Derek Armstrong happens, he is raped. There's that trauma to deal with, and he can't drink alcohol without experiencing flashbacks about it.
    12. Age 15, diagnosed BPD.
    13. Age 15, Russian Roulette is formed.
    14. Age 16, tried ketamine, messed with the nightmare medication, so drugs are out.
    15. Age 17, Bathtub Incident (tries to kill himself the first time --> leads to self-harm problem)
    16. Age 17, Collin (Best Friend) talks to Lucas about Fears and Worries about his recklessness. (This and the above incident is what motivated Lucas to stop being so reckless sexually.)

Those are The Important Plot points, the most important are italicized. I tweak those with every AU, so say for the Titans AU, you add in there the plot points of learning about his powers and how to use them, and moving to Chromium City at 19. As for Culture Shock, Lucas moves to Provo at age 16 -- because of this, he never attempts suicide and loses most of his contact with Collin, so he never really stopped being reckless when it comes to sex. (But in that AU, Lucas is 16, so who knows.) 20s AU? A lot of that is changed. Collin and friends don't exist, both Luana and Isaac were killed in a shooting, Derek also doesn't exist... in that AU, lots have been changed.
    Exactly! i have a lot of characters that Important Parts of them have to do with the role-play itself. Lucas, however, mostly just has important points that can be isolated and mutable. I have a timeline for him and all the important parts and things that were changed for different AU's and it's very interesting. Are you using Solarines in any RP right now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…