• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's correct :) I'm not a fan of it at all... lol XD I'll be keeping it as Torracat, at least I like that evo!

Same here. I can't wait to eat all the good food! Happy Thanksgiving Deo! :D
    to be honest i don't like the concept of the alolan pokemon. i like the vulpix/ninetails, sandshrew/sandslash, marowak and rattata designs though.

hm, my favorite tapu... i like them all except bulu.
    Yep, I was all over the leaks! I had to know what I was getting into... lol XD

I hope you've been doing well Deo! It's been a while since we last talked. What have been you up to lately?
    i don't mind cutscenes as long as they don't hinder you trying to get a pokemon or something along those lines. an example: i got a shiny story mode latios in the omega ruby game, but i hated that cutscene i had to do before getting to see if it was shiny or not.
    i don't care at all about the ultra beasts. they are confusing to me and i don't get what they are suppose to be or why they are even in the game in the first place.
    Well I've been inactive on this forum for over three years now. Apart from the people I'm friends with on social media, I never expected anyone to really remember/care about me, haha
    oh i looked forward to the leaks! lol :p not the story though, just the pokemon and trainer stuff (hairstyles and clothes etc.) lol i am the worst! i like to know what i'm getting into! :p
    so sorry for responding so late! i like rowlett's evolution the best. popplio's final isn't bad though. yeah that episode was cool! i wonder why you liked it? lol XD so how are things going with you? i haven't really talked with you in a while.
    they are pretty cool! the ones i really like are vulpix, ninetails, sandshrew and sandslash. the alolan rattata is cute! i really love midday lycanroc, my wolf pokemon has finally come! lol
    I think it looks like fun xD Some people think the new pokemon look goofy, but they all look a bit strange at first till you get used to them.
    Merry super late Christmas haha. I know I haven't been on here for a long time. And thanks for remebering my birthday! I had to work on my birthday but thats okay i guess. Lol. How have you been?
    doubtful, but who knows right? lol i'm still waiting for some awesome looking water and electric types, and other cool looking types too. almost all the new pokemon that have come out, to me, is just bleh. so hopefully they are saving the best for last? i really hope so! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…