• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't mind mixing things up... but this type of radical change doesn't sound like a good thing. If no Gyms and no "Elite 4"... there better be one heck of an after game or so help me ; )
    That's why you need to find that balance. It's not nearly as hard as you think, but it does take trial and error. TBH, I'm by no means an expert, I just tend to go with the flow of things. Even then, that gets me into trouble

Sun and Moon are gonna be a journey that's for sure... no gyms suck imo if the quests look as easy as they sound.
    I don't mean that you have to stick to one team, just find the core you like... there's literally a couple dozen or so Pokemon available to mix and match with : )

And I'm not usually the straight up defensive type, I just have preference for starters and focus on their strengths and move capabilities... in Chesnaught's case, it's a Support Wall
    I think you're actually there, you just have to decided what type of core you're aiming at and develop a team around it that suits you
    I'm honestly just as surprised as you that I lived... Ice Beam probably kills me if you had it
    Psystrike tackles the Physical Defense... Chesnaught sits at 220 HP / 216 Defense at level 50
    Even with no EV's Legends are dangerous if you don't play precautionary. Not nearly as deadly if EV trained though
    I don't really think you're that far off anyway... I did have to gamble a ton just to even beat some of your team. The one thing that helped tip me off was Metagross carrying the Choice Band
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…