• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TrottingMinccino

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I remember correctly, we were moving again and that was about the time I joined an RP on TV Tropes. It's called City of Lost Characters, where you play "cannon" characters and not OCs. I play as Grimlock from the most recent TV show. I'm not sure if it'd be to your liking, but I thought I'd mention it in case.

Thanks. It's my first attempt so I wouldn't really know if I'm doing bad. But I'm quite enjoying my role as GM.
    oh my, I hope I can finally get a breather and come back here I miss this place but never have the time to post. But I am still doing well despite that, at least I can check up on the forums when i get the chance
    Trot Away :D
    I've been so caught up with life that this place escape my mind every time, how you've been?
    Yeah, it has. I think you've realized by now my interest in PASBL has been lost. But I'd like to tell you it's because of time and me wanting to fully participate in RPs I've joined in here and on TV Tropes. Heh. I wouldn't mind a light hearted RP either. It'd be fum to RP with you also.

Speaking of RPs, you wouldn't to have happen to see the one I started?
    You know, I was surprised to see you in the RPG Wishes and Ideas thread. What made you come over to the RP section, however briefly?
    Trot, we have a problem. Flame Charge shouldn't clear electrical paralysis. I already posted what I think based on the move errata, but shince you're the ref. Your decision is needed so that the match can go on.
    Thanks, and I'm guessing you're American because you said "feet". I am too, and I'm glad you didn't use meters because then I'd have to make an innacurate mental image XD
    Well it's my mom's birthday! And the last Splatfest happening right now, so I kinda wanna participate in that.

Also a friend gave me his old laptop since now I hafta put in the broken fan back in, send it back to the company AND cough up $126 for broken LCD display and liquid damage on the SD card reader. >_<
    Dang...Alright, no more questions will now send orders. Also, you can send orders for our match which is essentially over. Is Firestorm still in his first third and is the lawn still on fire?
    Hey, Trot, we were given an answer in Q/A. It is dependent on energy usage. I try not to give my own representation of the round to the ref, so I'm going to put this into question form the best I can.

"Since heavy is one term above significant, the default level of substitute, wouldn't Heavy Substitute be used at the same time, if not before, thunder wave since the battlers were not in close proximity to each other?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…