• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Alatar VGC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm pretty antimega tbh, as much as I like them and want my favourites to get them,so far it's been mainly the mons involved in the series(and I assume the anime mains) in some way(garchomp,starters,gardevoir et al.).Plus,at this rate, my favourites won't get megas for another 15 years :p
    Z-powers don't buff you for the entire match,and alt forms don't have the huge stat boosts + intentionally overpowered abilities that dwarf nonmega choices.
    And as a fan of numerous non-megas,I love the sound of that!
    Sub Rotom-W sucked :L
    Retaliate,yeah. Raptor's better in singles,but gotta play for those stylekills all the same :)
    Your thoughts on megas leaving next gen?You think it will happen?
    Yeah well it is too late anyway :/ cool games although I wish we could so lower tier multis like in the past. Cya!
    I guess I deserved that crit after what,7 consecutive turns of confusion :p
    Didn't have anything to deal with mega mane save the special goliath that is umbreon <:L
    What item were you running on sylveon ?
    If you need a hand with any slots,shout!
    Then again,without the para viv woulda put free to sleep.
    Swings and roundabouts really,such is the game we play.
    [Will] GG :p
    I live to expect that my opponent always brings a talonflame in the back for cleanup :L Roll on gen7!
    I hear you recently had to start over?
    SPAM

[someone else banned you, so I thought I would too, appreciate it. ]

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…