• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's good to hear :)

I'm pretty excited for S/M myself. I especially got excited when Alolan forms got announced. I can't wait to see more of them!
    *Dialga happily rawrs at the fellow gemstone-adorned creature.* :p

I see that you also play D&D. I have a good friend here on Serebii named General Nonsense. She plays a ton of D&D. If you're looking for more Serebii friends, you should talk to her! She's very chill and very friendly. :)
    I use Mogis, God of Slaughter (this deck's main goal is basically to kill everything in sight) and Daretti, Scrap Savant (mono-red artifact synergy).

Bant Birds sounds like fun. What sort of things do you run in it? :)
    I mostly play Commander; it's the format I enjoy the most. I haven't played any of the more serious constructed formats in a while.

Selesnya was the guild I picked at the Return to Ravnica prerelease. Nice to meet you! ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…