• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Road
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, you said you were leaving town for a week in a bit? Should I expect the Heracross next Monday or so?
    Yes, that is true. But, once, using violence and aggressive methods, all the opposition is wiped, we would not need to use violence anymore. And, then, we could be peaceful? It's like hitting a reset button in a way.

No, what I meant is, the superpowers of the world, Russia, Japan, China, etc are the major countries that spear the wrongdoings but, I feel as if it all started out in the US and, as far as I know, most of the countries compare themselves to the US in terms of how developed they are. So, I think US is a major influence on the major countries of the world. Like, recently, India helped US launch a few sattelites and it became a very big deal. If US does a nuclear test. Other countries would want to do one as quickly as possible, so as to not fall back in terms of development, so, I feel US is the center of development and that every other country try to be like the US. So, if US invades Iraq, saying they are trying to eradicate terrorism, other countries would want to do something similar. So, Russia, China, Japan etc would act on how the US does. And, hence, US is partially to be blamed. If US does something that is actually good towards world peace. I'm sure most of the countries would follow. From the movie spiderman(I think): With great power, comes great responsibility. US has great powers.

Oh, I had no clue about all that. So, I guess US is getting either of those two but, I don't think either of the two are any useful?

...But...I play GO...
    And, true. Utopia might not be something we can look forward to. But, peace around the world, like the Nomadic countries have could be a real boost. The climate change and other major issues might resolve themselves.

And, nah. I do not even play Pokemon games anymore. I am outside most of the time due to Pokemon GO. :p
    Yes, indeed, I had them when they were working. Also, there is finally a community manager at Pokemon GO. So, things will start getting smoother.

Yes, that is true. Some sort of pressure or force may be needed in the start and probably, be brutal towards anyone who opposes world peace? I mean, I believe this is the only way. Peace by brutal and forceful methods. Maybe even death to those who oppose peace such as terrorist groups etc. Maybe then, the people who are opposing world peace might actually give in to the pressure and stop spreading violence. Because not everyone is willing to give. People only want more.

There was this move, Green Zone. If you watch it, it very well depicts why US invaded Iraq. It was said that there are nuclear weapons and power stations that are harmful to the world and hence they must invade and stop it. When the soldier went it, they found nothing at all. Which then later on came out as a false excuse to invade a country for it's oil resources. This was based on true events. No offense, but, US has forever been this way. Most of the natives of US were killed by the invading British men who now claim US to be theirs. During WW1 and WW2, they stayed out of the war forever and towards the end, allied with the stronger side and destroyed the other side, like they did with Germany and Japan. US has never truly wanted anything good for anyone but themselves. And, I clearly do not see why the UN is not stopping the US.

Hilary and Obama? Is Obama still running for the elections? I'm not sure on this. I saw this video today on Facebook. Trump again. It was a cut scene video, where Trump said one thing and then the video would show his past recording where he said the totally opposite thing. :|
    Yea, but, they were so very convinient. It was very easy to track. Now, it has become a little harder, but, it's fine. They should have released it everywhere at once. People are playing it everywhere anyway. And, about not being mean, there is no communication from their side. So, it's troubling the people. Yes, I realized we have to renew the license too. :p Although, the tests are easy as hell. We have to sit in the car, start it, turn it off and get out and we pass. :)

Yes. Peaceful Dictator. Probably, different leaders throwing different views on society is creating chaos. Like Muslim leader says, Muslims are the best, same with Catholic leaders and Jew Leaders and Hindu leaders. We need a Human leader who says Humanity is the best, so that nobody is divided by religions and everybody feels best. And, if someone is peaceful towards you and you know that the person is really helpful to you and what he asks you to do, actually benifits you and everyone, why would you not follow it?
    And yes. It would. Although, I do not think the other two are any better. I find most of the political leaders to be bad. :|

Yes, a few generations maybe. But, at the current rate, we're only declining. Any two countries at any given time is in a state of cold war. For example Syria and US. Palestine and Gaza. India and Pakistan. So, Anytime, there is a threat of a WW3. Although, farfetch'd it is possible. Although, there are countries such as Norway and Finland and Swiss etc are fantastic. Norway shifted its own political border to give their own highest peak to Finland on it's 100th birthday, how amazing is that?
    Aw, I hope you get the game soon! Sorry i just replied, I've been busy with work and haven't gotten much sleep either, so I forget about stuff. ;o;

I hope you're doing alright!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…