• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    For a company whose mascot is a plumber, you'd think Nintendo could do a better job of preventing leaks.
    ----------
    Dammit EB, why do you have to get the best ones?
    gamefreak is being bold and different but also would never be bold & different, why cant you see this

in fairness, i can at least see text leaks being in vogue in terms of belief since we have like 3 that are if nothing else, partially true. WHAT'S ONE MORE FOR THE PILE. It was part of why I believed the text leak until seeing the follow up posts you showed me.
    PLOT TWIST, they bring the ??? type back and it's unique to marshadow
    Oh then I'm erring towards fake then. Those typings match that other leak but that leak and this one contradict each other. Like it was added after the fact after seeing the other leak and then added a part of that for more credibility

I'm more likely to believe the July 4 rumor and that one listed 2 final evos, not 4
    Also can I just say "Malshadow has a very unique typing" is such a weird thing to say. Like it implies it's not even just literally a unique typing (like poison/dragon or whatever).
    The dex leak just lists "/VARIOUS" for the final starters. That doesn't contradict the 3rd maybe-leak, it contradicts the other "leak" that claims there's 4 each.

But just dragging together assorted things is a solid point. Sure is interesting that the only typings not actually lined out (starters, for example) are the ones not listed in the other leaks (aside from that other one which it is completely at odds with)
    So what do you think of the dex leak

There's suspect stuff about it (wimpod & salandit both being middle stagers, not detailing the starter typings which coincidentally are the only ones not mentioned in other leaks, marshadow's typing, etc)but I can't bring myself to disbelieve it entirely for some reason. Everything about reveals this gen has just been so weird so it just like "yeah sure ok i can believe this."
    Least it has a tight time frame.
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Instinct sounds boring but there's Zapdos.

Mystic seems to be popular but they would probably call me out like this.

Valor looks like it gets made fun off but Valor sounds OK
    I suck cock at work. My manager is secretly my friend-with-benefits. My wife doesn't know but she's a skank hoe, anyways.
    Oh I'm actually not sure on that, but Serebii is usually big on pushing new Pokemon things so I'd expect him to do something for the upcoming mobile games. Even if he hates what Pokemon Go looks like.
    I hadn't thought about one beforehand but I have no issues with that being made in the Nintendo Network subforum. Not that there's a ton that goes on in the Nintendo section anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…