• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kyuu-Tales
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I know you probably aren't on much if at all, but whenever you see this, would you agree to freeze our match? That would be great so that I can have a slot to continue to battle while you're gone! Good luck with your work, by the way! Hope everything goes well!
    D
    Hello, I have sent you a friendship request, if you want to be friends with me, just accept it, if you don't want to, then I understand that, you choose your own friends! ;)
    Hi! I am well aware that it sucks to be busy (I've recently had to sit an exam myself), but would you be able to focus your ASB priorities onto the Little Cup match with Fairfax? It is likely that your match will be the last one holding the proceedings up soon, so I would like to have it come to an end as soon as possible.
    I thank you kindly for the well wishes! But I think I will survive my gripes enough to keep going...That said, I ordered already. Cheers!
    Hey, unsure if you're having connection issues again, but remember that it's your turn to order in your Little Cup match against Fairfax!
    Ignore the previous VM - I hadn't seen your updated TA. Hopefully things work out for you soon. Would you be able to make that battle your priority upon having connection?
    Friendly reminder about your battle with Fairfax. I'm sorry to say that if you don't post within the next 3 days or so, I will DQ you and award the victory to Fairfax so that we can continue with the tournament.
    Heya there! Sorry to bother you, but we're still against each other here. Just reminding you in case it was forgotten.
    Just a friendly VM to tell you that the first round of Little Cup matches have gone up, and you've been paired against Fairfax!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…