• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tu les as trouvé ? :eek: Mon frère les recherche une fois de temps en temps aux magasins et on arrive jamais à en trouver!
    Pokémon GO and clan-related business. Also trying to create some free time for those two things since I've been busy for the past month, haha. But I finally managed to get on here again and hope I can stay active the upcoming month. Hahaha! :)
    I see, my greninja has that ability too! Protean might be my favorite ability! What's yours?

Gerninja @ Life Orb
    Ability: protean
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 252 Speed/252 SpAtk/ 4 HP
    - Scald
    - Dark Pulse
    - Ice Beam
    - Grass Knot

However, I'd like to change one of his moves. Not sure which one, but I feel like somthing just isn't right.

Also, Here's my (what I call) Perfect Garchomp ^^!

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Nature: Jolly
    EV: 252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
    - Dig
    - Fire Fang
    - Iron Head
    - Dragon Rush

We should battle really! :)
    Me too!! The designs look good but the animations are a bit weird, I have to get used to their weird hand movements I guess. :p

I have never used Kecleon, Breloom, Mega Manectric or Kangashkan!
    However, I do plan on using kangashkan. I'm nearly done with the breeding process. I wonder how it will turn out.

I battle using these: Garchomp, Greninja, Ferrothorn, Togekiss, Machamp, aegislash, rotom

And some megas I use are these: Mega Gardevoir, Mega Lopunny, Mega gengar

I mix and match teams most of the time, which is pretty bad. It's better to stick with one team, but I just have so many trained pokémon, It's just kinda choosing one primary team.
    Thanks! I will need that, I guess.

I also found out that there are no gyms in Sun/Moon which really shocked me. I wonder how the gameplay will be. These Island tests seem so different. :(
    But it's surely refreshing to have something new in the game. Will there be an elite four?

In my opinion double battles are the most fun. What pokémon do you use?
    I've been better, I am currently waiting to buy my new phone. I already have the money but In my city (well, it's actually more of a town) it's sold out, so I have to drive 50 KM (which is around 31 miles) to get a new one, and since I don't have my drivers license yet my mom has to drive me there. But she's only free on a wednesday, so I'll have to wait 4 days for a new phone! I also can't order it online which is such a bummer.

I'm getting ready for my last and most important year of highschool. For me, school starts on the 29th, so I have around 2 weeks left. What about you?

I can't wait till the games hit the stores, and I'm getting moon too! I will buy Sun after completing the story line in Moon so I can start training my competitive team. Do you battle competitively or just for fun?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…