• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blaziken.Babe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not sure which ability is my favorite, but I really like No Guard, Protean, and Pixilate to name a few.

I've seen people run moves like Hidden Power-Ground or Gunk Shot on Greninja. Tbh, I'm not sure I would run Dark Pulse, but Scald and Ice Beam are definite must-haves.

Rocky Helmet/Rough Skin Garchomp is really good. I'd like to see how yours performs!

Here's my Mega Kangaskhan:

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
    Ability: Scrappy (Parental Bond)
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed
    - Fake Out
    - Sucker Punch
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch/Earthquake

^I run Earthquake instead of Power-Up Punch when I use it in singles.

Yes, we should totally battle! My friend code is 5129-1887-3797. :)
    I really like how simple Team Skull is. They're just bullies. Good. I hated how crazy the evil teams have gotten. Also you don't have to play all the FF games, most of them don't have connecting stories. But if you want to get cameos and Ester Eggs outta FF15 I recommed playing FF13, F13-2, FF13 Lighting returns and FF14/TYPE ZERO and FF7. They're in the same universe of FF15.
    Same here; I mix and match teams a lot as well. Using the exact same team over and over again gets boring after a while.

Kecleon is a lot of fun to use! It can really catch people off guard. Mine is a priority attacker with Protean:

Kecleon @ Sitrus Berry
    Ability: Protean
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Attack/4 SpDef
    - Fake Out
    - Sucker Punch
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Drain Punch

Oooh, you use some good choices! I like Togekiss. I think we all know how OP Mega Kangaskahn is...but I still use it a lot.
    Hmm...I don't know. We should wait and see. I'd like to know what exactly Team Skull's true motives are.

Some of my personal favorite Pokémon to use competitively include Kecleon, Luxray, Staraptor, and Breloom. My favorite Mega Evos to use competitively are Kangaskhan, Gardevoir, and Manectric. Which Pokémon do you like to use?
    College starts for me on the same day school starts for you; the 29th. Good luck in school! :D

I've been trying to get into competitive battling. I mostly play Multi or Doubles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…