• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lord Trollbias

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• **** IS GOING DOWN!! Can't wait to see Izuru/Hinata :D ALSO Fukawa!! I'm so happy the rest of 78th class is making an appearance and I hope that others on Jabberwock have woken up - it would be nice to see the entire class working together to save themselves from Future Foundation.

Wouldn't surprise me, though I can't see Ruruka killing Izayoi, she REALLY seemed to like him, unless she's a real cold-hearted manipulative witch.
    Yeah it had a bit of everything, I would have loved if it was 6vs6, with the same quality in the rest of the battle.
    I like Kyouko more than Asahina so I would be more bummed if she died haha.

I do wonder if the real Greninjaharra is alive. People theorize that she could be Nanami in disguise xD
    WHAT THE ****? I did not know that haha :D

Don't know about Ryouta, my gut is telling me he has a bigger role to play...
    I find it hard to decide because the Despair arc has a lot of potential. Seeing everything that we heard of happened actually animated has potential to be amazing. I mean soon we could be seeing the 78th class with Naegi and others, then we have Junko, the Tragedy itself, etc. So much :D sUCKS that we'll most likely see the best girl, aka Nanami Chiaki, die a horrible death...

I'm surprised at how nice Seiko turned to be. Poor girl...

Though I ****ing hate Munakata. He's either gone insane or is the traitor. His actions are completely irrational.
    He's probably lurking on some other forum, like Bulbapedia or 4chan or tumblr(?) - wherever PAD happens.
    Exactly and who knows? Unfezant could turn out to be the Drapion/Hyrdreigon of the match!
    People think Serena is going to Gen Seven
    But they'll now realize that they won't be in heaven
    Once the anime shows that nothing will be forgiven

It's the most obvious choice
    Where they cannot just rejoice
    By the supporters of this petition

They'll convince you that love is some fine development
    But in reality it's actually bad acknowledgment
    And thus XYZ will have these sort of fans go and repent

It's not hard to figure out
    That love isn't what it is about
    By the supporters of this petition

And if you encounter some snarky Serena fan
    You're going have to put up with their blabbering prance
    Because you can't say Misty

So they created this petition in hoping it'll succeed
    But this was never a good idea from the start indeed
    I wonder how long before they'll realize it's an evil deed

They most certainly think this will happen
    But all they'll be doing is crackin'
    by the supporters of this petition
    Haha, I love how you said "back in my days" in the League Semifinal episode, Trollbias.
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Mourinho, Guardiola, and Conte at ManU, City, and Chelsea for upcoming Prem League season though.
    Interesting picks with the Wales and Croatia.

But yeah, I got Germany winning this too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…