• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Monster Guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• School has been hectic the last week! Because my memory equals the one of my 3 years dead grandfather, could you refresh my memory on what RP i need to catch up on?
    Ooh, sounds like fun. I've never been to Disney Land or Disney World, so I have no idea what it's like. (It doesn't sound appealing though... too many people...)

"Wasn't as bad" but was it any good? That, my friend, is the question.

They are parents. Again, loudness, people, those kinds of things that old people don't like.

Aww, but Luc wants to get married in Germany...
    If you do plan on returning, and a trade isn't completely off the table, would any (or more than one) of the following make a good trade for Togetic? I have a Luxray, Chikorita, Gallade, Mamoswine, Carracosta, Ampharos, Bergmite, Spearow, Pidove and Bunnelby I can part with if any interest you. Either way, I won't bother you with any more questions. ;)
    Thanks for replying :)
    If you want to return, forget I asked! But if you weren't planning on RPing there anymore, I'd like the chance to own a Togekiss after so long, that's all, and yours wasn't being used so that's why I asked.
    Fun fun. Everything going well?

my laptop is sitting in my room cold and untouched and i want to touch it but also other things are happening
    Well, arent you going places. I wouldnt be surprised if you're now somewhere else. Any specific reason you're all around the south east?

.... i'm kinkshaming.
    You're still closer through the virtue of being more north than where you usually are. :p

Well, I do are about my emotional well being, so you're just going to have to deal.
    (I got a Chikorita or Carracosta I could trade in the off-chance you'd be willing to part with the Togetic, now that I think about it - in case you plan on returning to FB anyway)
    Sketchie waves hi from his regular place in the world! (You're slightly closer to me. Cool.) (Stay hydrated!)
    Hey man, sorry to bother about this, wondering if you could do me a huge favor. If you're not actively into Fizzy Bubbles anymore, is there any chance you could be bothered to make a trade for your Togetic? It's something I've been after for nearly five years in that RPG... I totally understand if not, obviously. Could you please get back to me either way, even if it's a no? :) Cheers!
    That makes sense! I usually just come on phone, but the forums are kinda annoying on mobile :/ I wish I had a wii u!
    It just got too much imo.
    It totally was. lol. Who was the guy anyway?

Neat freak. The dirty one was liek seu much better. lol
    I really disliked the comedic aspect of it. Deadshot was nothing but a machine puking out witty comments all the time. Same with Harley, Tbh.
    Totally called it on the guy that got killed off trying to escape tho.

I tried, but I didn't find any good images to crop out. Besides, I like the dirty version better. lol
    I just thought of it earlier. Maybe he grew up near like, a Walrus farm or something. the idea made me laugh out loud.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…