• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Josef Stylin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    I go into every series knowing that the female companion isn't going to stick around at the end. it is one of the few consistent things that happen in this anime. I have just learned to enjoy each companion for their runs on the show. Each one really brings something different you can become attached to and even though saying goodbye to a character you like is hard at times, I am glad most of the companions get a completed story and are done. There is no perpetual limbo for Misty, May, Dawn etc. They get their 'full' story told. I'd much prefer Serena to leave and be content then to be continuously stuck in a possible romance with Ash for the next two decades that never actually goes anywhere.
    ----------
    all of the unknowns who came only to complain about ash v alain and then scream "the writers better not replace serena!" need to read this post. maybe about 10 times to really soak it in
    ----------
    He's meant to reflect the Pokemon fanbase, except you guys are dumb all the time. :^)
    ----------
    You never cease to amaze me
    ah these posts are the best.

now to skip the entire sun/moon anime and only watch the league in 4 years like I did with x and y
    [all of wanidiong's posts in the thread are masterpieces and he just keeps making more]

[link me /vp/ im lazy]
    turns out it was just that one post that was raging. the rest of them are being somewhat normal about the whole thing

http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/xy131-kalos-league-victory-satoshis-ultimate-match.217861/

this sppf post however is fantastic

----------
    do u know how long we waited that for wining?
    20 years!!
    20 years u know!!
    its as same as my age, while i started loves pokemon when i was 9 years old

i really hate the storyline
    I'd made more bad*** if I were the storyline

**** that

i really hate ash now!!

hope serena come to alola with him (but i never expect anymore. I know well now how game freak's pattern to made this anime . girl kept on region and ash start from zero again . TYPICAL!!)
    ----------
    there is still going to be hell on the forums today. oh look it's happening on bulbagarden too:

----------
    Fuc* you loser! Fuc* you writers! Never ever again I will watch the pokemon anime
    ----------
    that's pretty much all there is to him

but i think the loss was very likely since they rushed the league and i doubt the writing staff would have rushed it so much if ash was to win. the league would have been considered more important than it was here
    was the episode good at least, or do you think the inevitable meltdowns will be more entertaining
    ----------
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Start calling those suicide hotlines, people. It was never going to happen and deep down you knew it.
    ----------
    Ayy classic Bullkid.

Wtf is with that thread though it looks like a chat group now
    Bullkid, eh? Smells nice, isn't it?
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    so many people put on fake smiles just to get through the day so they don't have to face people telling them to stop looking for attention. so everyone why don't you stfu about what alexa is posting and let her do what tf she wants cuz I'm getting seriously fed up
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…