• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MegaMaster#1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GEEZH today's a MESS with the Fans, they are OVEREACTING GALORE! Saying NOT BUYING Sun And Moon Games over Ash's Loss, COME ON!! IT'S JUST A SHOW!!!!!!!
    I haven't decided yet, so I'm sticking around for now. I know many will miss me if I just get up and flat out leave ^^;

Ah, I have heard about that. Hope that's true as well. However, I want to see forms for Pokemon from other regions as well. Kanto already has so much love.
    Mega Evolution will still be in the games I think, but not in the spotlight
    Yea. Never judge a culture by stereotypes ;)
    Sorry. ^^;
    A friend also recommended something called High School Fleet... I still need to watch it though...

Not much, to be honest. Just kinda being lazy these days. :/
    Not yet. Either my activity will drop but I'll still be around or I'll just flat out be gone for almost a year.
    :p I have standards, yes, but I try not to set them too high. Give me that rumored water Growlithe, and I will be A-Okay ;)
    XD It's good to learn about other cultures, lol.
    I'm sorry, but Wolfless is not available right now. Please refresh your page and try again later. :)

[Pokemon? A cult? I've seen it all... xD]

[A PM shall happen.]
    You're gonna turn into one if you stay for too long!

Try telling that to the gatekeeper, maybe he'll believe you, while I try to open another one.

Obviously.
    They are horrible, ink and paint marks cannot be undone so when I mess up, I try to fix that and it goes wrong on many more levels. Plus my drawings also suck...

Oh no, that was too much tickling...
    *Leaves you to your tears*

*Is levitating*
    I. Don't. Care! we'll carry on

Waste of everyone's time, same with the new phone game, just not worth it.

I don't mind knowing a few mechnics like it, because Fates really mixed up the old formula. Looking up on wikis leads to too much being spoiled, but you can ask your friends for a specific piece of information.
    Story spoilers however, I do not want any.
    And I think I made Orochi OP...

But please explain how the level cap works, it used to be 20, then you could class upgrade and reset to 1.
    But here it is different, I understand the case with the "feed me" local castle dragon, and eternal seals, but while some have a cap of 20 by default, other like Jakob and Azura do not and apparently can go higher.

It is called Welcome! and has a giant rock smackdab in the middle.
    In other News looks like it was Confirmed that Season 5 of Arrow is LAST Season of Flashbacks (THANK GOD) and a pretty name Talent Joined the Show, Rocky 4 and Expendables Star Dolph Lundgren has Joined Arrow in a Villain Role
    Let's see: Nothing. :p

Laaaaaawl. [What does God have to do with Pokemon? xD]

[Never mind.
    Listen, we need to have a talk about what you said to me on kik some time ago...]
    Yup. I was debating if I should leave the forums for a while starting next year, to focus on more important things.
    They are okay. Nothing that really caught my eye, though ^^;
    Yea, I love how the really pull together a lot of different cultures.
    As you can see, I'm really fascinated by Spanish Culture, lol.
    *Locks you up in the freezer*
    Granted.

*Tries, but opens the gates to Hell instead*
    Whoops, sorry!

Well duh, it is a phone with the IQ of Einstein!
    I'm sure glad I'm not the one doing this, but I suck at painting and deawing anyway...

Okay Bob, clearly you're not telling me everything.
    *Plucks out one of my feathers and tickles you to near death*

*Grabs hold of your head but just gets shaken up myself*

Too much time wasted, esp. since 30 of the 50 new main stages are recycled pokemon like kanto starters.

They deleted most fanservice in the localized version, though I don't really care for that.
    To Jakob of all people(yes I chose the girl, yes I forgot that sky knights are no longer gender based, yes I forgot that choosing wyvern rider is the better choice since you're weak to wyrmslayers anyway, actually I didn't know this) no one told me that S support=Marriage, I had played this and Sacred Stones which had no marriage option.

Wanna visit my castle? It is very welcoming!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…