• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess, but they could have easily done some other kind of competition. Like a treasure hunt one, for example.
    [Still doesn't mean that they can't innovate. The popularity of the show is dropping after each generation, so they should finally heed the warning and do something. Playing safe can go that far.]
    Yeah, at least we got the confirmation of Dan and Eric returning. xD

[Cress seems like she's still salty. xD
    The New Audience thing is still relevant and besides, no one in Japan still hate Satoshi himself, as much as the online community does, they're just disappointed that he lost. Being disappointed is not the same as being pissed off though. xD

The canceling SM preorders is mostly from the US fanbase. Which is still a stupid reaction either way. xD]
    I personally loved the concept, but felt that a few of them were a bit repetitive. Namely the baking competition. Why make it twice?
    [Terrible way of thinking. Don't they know about word of mouth? People could simply say to other people to not follow the show, essentially boycotting it. Heck, they are already doing so by cancelling the preorders of SuMo, so it wouldn't be too strange. The excuse of the new generation is old and overused, since it is evident how older guys care about the show as well.]
    Dan Green's 18!Year-Old Yugi voice is awesome. Still sounds like Yugi albeit, slightly deeper and with Atem's confidence. xD
    Pokémon the Series: Sun and Moon, TDSoD English Dub, Disney D23 2017 Expo, and maybe Kingdom Hearts III? Bring it on, 2017. xD
    Pretty much. I wouldn't mind a more refined version of Showcases. I actually liked them. :3
    [Well, I hope the backlash will be a good lesson for them. Stop trolling the audience, people!]
    Yup. It was a given anyway seeing as they got Crow's original dub VA to return for Arc-V ever since the whole Tom Wayland fiasco. xD
    Yeah.
    Only the best of the best are at the Championship, now.
    There'll be a Top 64, Top 32, Top 16, Top 8, Top 4 and Top 2 with the winner of the Top 2 match winning the Championship.

When a Live Duel happens, it usually occurs before the Top 16 starts.
    Yup. I'll link the YouTube Stream to the Championship when it becomes available. xD

With all of those packs' cards most likely being added into Duelists' Championship Decks,
    We should be in for some great Duels tomorrow since all of the people there are Duelists who qualified for the Championship,
    and now we get to see who'll be the next King of Games for 2016. xD
    Lol. xD
    Yeah.

Welp tomorrow's Day 1 of the 2016 Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship. Time to watch Duelists wreck each other
    while they maybe use cards from TDSoD Movie Pack, Dragons of Legend -Unleashed- and The Dark Illusion Booster Pack. The hype is real. xD
    Yugi VS Kaiba should happen on Day 2.
    Lol. I care about the league, but I just don't get salty on Ash losing. xD
    His debut episode was hilarious. xD
    "So what are all these holes for?" - May

"These holes are gonna be perfect traps!" - Ash

"HUH?! You're kidding!" - May/Max

"Ash, that's Team Rocket's specialty!" - Max

"Right and it works, doesn't it?" - Ash

"Hey! After all the years we've been falling into those holes, we should know!" - Brock

"No doubt about that!" - Ash

"Pika Pika!" - Pikachu

"How low…" - Max

"Can we go?" - May

*Ash and Brock enter a corner of woe*

"The shame…" - Ash/Brock
    Aside from you, me, Soniman, dp045 and Janovy, yeah that pretty much covers it. xD
    It does. He reminds me of Corphish. Too bad it's not part Water-Type. xD
    [In the next region I want Ash to have a Pokemon that is as rebellious (disobedient) as Charizard used to be. That was what made him so good as a character, always standing up to Ash. Since the Oranges he's been basically a mindless drone, at least to me]
    Yeah. xD
    I'm doing this until the final XY episode is announced or until the Sun & Moon Series is finally revealed. xD
    Ikr? Or I can see someone in the main cast getting him. Depends on if they're gonna let Ash get a Fighting-type this Gen. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…