• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, that's nice you are done. I still have one more week to go! And it's not even Midterms yet >_<
    I just finished with mine too.

I really tried to play TP a few weeks ago, it was hard. The resolution and blurriness hurt my eyes a bit.
    But I'm ecsatic it's getting a HD release.
    That's good, you got off easy. Mine just started. Sigh. When's your break then?

Yeah I skipped on it. I'm actually waiting for the summer, and whatever NX news pops up. If it has backward compatibility, then it'd be better off to buy that altogether. Otherwise I'll get the Wii U.
    I bought the New 3DS Hyrule Edition :3
    I missed the Hyrule-Lorule Tri Force one last time around..
    Finals already? That sucks.

I'm trying to decide whether I should hunt down a Wii U this Friday. So much LoZ content coming up.
    Sigh. I tried keeping it alive. Only myself and Arc is still around.

Trying to keep the thread alive as well.
    Ventured into writing too, starting off with shorts and drabbles.

Did you finally get a means on any messenger to contact you on?
    Like skype or something?
    Then again, it's been about 2 years since I first watched it so I may have felt the same way at first aswell haha.

Well, I was planning to play it soon but I have no computer atm, and won't for awhile. Oh well, I'll Emiyalate it soon enough x)

Really? I felt it was fine, the fight in the VN wasn't very long at all iirc. Gae Bolg looked really good, at least.

Can we just agree that the lolita maid Saber Alter was the best?
    4 month late reply? Oh well x)

Yeah, Heaven's Feel is supposed to be played after Fate and UBW... they all build on eachother. I can see why you'd feel like that, it didn't really bother me though x)

Heard it was made by ex-Atlus staff recently, which makes me want to play it now. Maybe I'll find a larger memory stick and see if I can still get the digital copy off of PSN, assuming they still support that on PSP.

Well, KnK is pretty much the proto-type of Tsukihime but much better imo. I mean, it's up to you what you get into first of course but if you're looking for something a bit darker like F/Z, KnK is the way to go.

Indeed, the racing episode is still my favourite.
    It's bizarre. But hey, at least it seems like they made a conscious effort to overall improve pretty much every veteran character. Except Meta Knight, but he kind of had that coming XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…