• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh believe me, I have those conversations often. Someone makes a claim, defends it to death, you bring in something to contradict it and suddenly they are the victims because you attack their opinion which was very very obviously not meant as opinion (or they have no idea of language).
    Indeed. The thing is, while I would thing of it as a pity and not like it I at least consider a legitimate winning as a thing. My point is though that people should know when to state things as facts and when not. Which is amusing because normally I am stating the facts about fiction. But it is all a matter of situation and people need to know when to use what.
    It is like the entire discussion from yesterday was completely forgotten by him.
    ----------
    In before Bisharp has Guillotine
    ----------

----------
    *Insert Godzilla nope meme*
    ----------
    Sorry. It did have Guillotine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…