• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Yknot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• anytime is good now for a while. Eventually I'll be leaving for my fiancee's place but I've got a few hours before that.
    No I already made you pick you another mon because you miscounted the first time. I already have all 36 pokemon bred for you so you don't need to pick anything else! :)

That's good! Hopefully you can do it soon! :)
    Hey let me know when trading (and trading back yours after I clone) works for you, but absolutely no rush!
    You already picked tyrougue before so that's already ready :)
    So just need to pick 1 more.

The rest are fine though.

Ok sorry to be naggy about this. Take your time but keep me updated please :)
    The sooner you pick out 6 mons for me the sooner we can complete this and you can go back to everything else :)
    Gligar now has HA. Found a way to get that so only need you to pick out 6 now :)

Ok the shiny machamp is cool :)

I got about 4 other orders on the go so as long as you're working on them then that's fine :)
    Hey sorry to be a pain but after double checking my collection the following don't have HA:

Pawniard
    Axew
    Gligar
    Gulpin
    Meditite
    Natu

Is there anything else you can pick instead? (Hopefully they have HA. I know most do but not all)
    I count 36 so you need to add 1 more to the list :)

That's all fine. I'll get started on them tomorrow. Shouldn't be more than a few days.
    They don't have to have IV's so don't try and get perfect IV's on every one :3 I use the 6IV ditto as well but you will have to individually check the IV's upon trade completion. :)
    First of, I would like the following pokemon please:

Dream Ball:

Sunkern
    Pichu
    Absol
    Houndour
    Poliwag
    Cranidos

(HA on all)

Level Ball:

Houndour
    rattata
    geodude

Fast Ball:

Dratini
    Chansey
    Clamperl

Heavy Ball:

Gastly
    Magikarp
    Onix
    Clamperl
    Chansey
    Dratini
    Rhyhorn
    Snubbul

Friend Ball:

Yanma

Love Ball:

Nidoran
    Clamperl
    Gastly
    Dratini
    Grimer
    Snubbul

Lure Ball:

Clamperl
    Chansey
    Snubbul

And here's the link to what I have:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8pK-8ENB4yOV0tLbW5tZmJGaGc
    Anything in green I have
    Anything in yellow is a pending trade and is coming soon (I already highlighted our trade)
    Anything in white I don't have
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…